RCB vs LSG: In the 15th game of the IPL, Royal Challengers Bangalore will host Lucknow Super Giants at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium on April 10th at 7:30 p.m.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for RCB vs LSG(Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Lucknow Super Giants)
Royal Challengers Bangalore – 1.80(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.180 in return). Bet Now
Lucknow Super Giants – 2.00(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.200 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Virat Kohli, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.78. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.178). RCB vs LSG, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.78. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.178). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Kyle Mayers if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 2.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.267). RCB vs LSG, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.267). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Faf du Plessis score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.194). RCB vs LSG, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.194). Bet Now
More Match Predictions-SRH vs PBKS 14th Match, Betting Tips and Match Prediction
Match: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Lucknow Super Giants (RCB vs LSG), 15th Match
Date: 10th April 2023,
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
|Stats||Matches||LSG Won||RCB Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||2||0||2||0|
The pitch at M Chinnaswamy Stadium is generally flat and provides fast bowlers with good bounce and carry. The outfield is usually fast and the ball travels well, making it an ideal location for high-scoring games.
The sky will be clear. The temperature will range between 20 and 33 degrees Fahrenheit. The wind will be blowing at 10-25 km/h from the west.
Last Five Matches
|RCB ( Royal Challengers Bangalore )||L W L W W|
|LSG ( Lucknow Super Giants )||W L W L W|
Squad Comparison for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Lucknow Super Giants
Royal Challengers Bangalore
One game is about dominance, and the other is about submission. This is how RCB’s first two games can be summarised. If the openers lose early wickets, the batting order appears to be in jeopardy. For RCB, Kohli and du Plessis will bat first.
Faf scored 96 runs against LSG last season, while Kohli has a strike rate of 100 in two games. However, they are in constant contact. Kohli will be our main batter to keep an eye on. In the second game, RCB went with Bracewell at number three. The power hitter finished with 19 runs scored. RCB should bat him at number 5 to maximize his batting abilities. It has served New Zealand well. Hopefully, it will also work for RCB.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Playing XI
Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis (c), Glenn Maxwell, Michael Bracewell, Shahbaz Ahmed, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Karn Sharma, Harshal Patel, Akash Deep, David Willey, Mohammed Siraj
Lucknow Super Giants
KL Rahul will be wringing his hands at the prospect of facing RCB. In 13 games against his former team, the LSG captain averages 76.25 points. Rahul has 610 runs in 13 games with a strike rate of 147.70. From the LSG camp, he will be the batter to keep an eye on.
LSG is unsure how to bring Quinton de Kock into the team. Kyle Myers has two half-centuries in three games and an economy rate of 7. As a result, his place on the team is secure. Krunal Pandya batted brilliantly against SRH. Three wickets with the ball and 34 runs with the bat will keep his hunger alive against RCB.
Lucknow Super Giants Playing XI
KL Rahul (c), Kyle Mayers, Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Mark Wood, Krunal Pandya, Amit Mishra, Yash Thakur, Avesh Khan, Ravi Bishnoi
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Lucknow Super Giants Match Prediction
It is the RCB’s home ground. They have won four of their last six games at this venue. The statistics favour RCB, as they have won all of their games with LSG, like one at the exact same venue. However, LSG has won two games in a row. KL Rahul enjoys playing against RCB. Mark Wood will be back. Though Kohli and du Plessis enjoy playing against fast opponents, they battle against spin. If LSG brings in Pandya, Amit Mishra, and Ravi Bishnoi, RCB will struggle to hold on.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000