RCB vs MI: RCB will kick off their IPL 2023 season with a home game in Bengaluru against the 5-time champions, MI.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for RCB vs MI(Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians)
Royal Challengers Bangalore – 1.97(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.197 in return). Bet Now
Mumbai Indians – 1.89(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.189 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Virat Kohli score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.78. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.178). RCB vs MI, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.78. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.178). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Rohit Sharma if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 2.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.267). RCB vs MI, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.267). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Faf du Plessis score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.194). RCB vs MI, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.194). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–SRH VS RR 4TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians (RCB vs MI), 5th Match
Date: 02nd April 2023,
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
Bowlers often feel in the game at this venue and we expect a par score to be no higher than 175 on this surface on Sunday.
The humidity levels will increase in the second half of the game but get to no higher than 45%. It will be warm with the temperature in the high 20s during this match.
Squad Comparison for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Bangalore begin their campaign at home against Mumbai Indians. A key change in the all-rounders’ department was bringing in Bracewell for Rutherford. And we reckon this will make a big impact for RCB this season. They needed an all-rounder who could be a potential replacement for Maxwell in the XI.
In case Maxwell isn’t in good touch, an in-form Bracewell can deliver with both bat and ball and play the finisher’s role quite well. RCB vs MI, Rajat Patidar has risen in the ranks and is now a reliable batter at number 3. Mahipal Lomror is likely to get another chance at number 5 followed by Shahbaz Ahmed. Dinesh Karthik is still part of the squad but we don’t think he would be much of an asset for the team this year.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Playing XI
Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis (c), Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Josh Hazlewood, Mohammed Siraj
Mumbai Indians had their worst IPL season last year finishing at the bottom of the points table with just 4 wins from 14 matches. It will not be easy to beat RCB at the M.Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru. And that too when the bowling combinations aren’t set.
This time around while there is no Bumrah, Rohit will be expecting some magic from Jofra Archer who’ll be raring to go. RCB vs MI, Sandeep Warrier is another bowler we can expect to see in this attack. After the bowling failure last year, MI have made plenty of changes. Basil Thampi, Tymal Mills, Riley Meredith, Jayadev Unadkat, and Murugan Ashwin are all out of the side.
Mumbai Indians Playing XI
Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Dewald Brewis, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Tim David, Cameron Green, Sandeep Warrier, Jofra Archer, Akash Madhwal, Arshad Khan
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians Match Prediction
There is no doubt about the batting prowess of both teams. RCB vs MI, There are many big-hitting batters in both teams who can lead their respective teams to a big enough total on this ground. However, RCB has the edge in terms of bowling while MI are back to square one in that department having to figure out new bowling combinations again. RCB also have the home advantage on their side and will start as favourites in our match prediction.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000