RCB-W vs DC-W: Royal Challengers Bangalore and Delhi Capitals will meet in the 2nd match of the first Women’s Premier League at the Brabourne Stadium in Mumbai.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for RCB-W vs DC-W(Royal Challengers Bangalore Women vs Delhi Capitals Women)
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women – 2.00(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.200 in return). Bet Now
Delhi Capitals Women – 1.80(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.180 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Shafali Verma score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). RCB-W vs DC-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Smriti Mandhana if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). RCB-W vs DC-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Meg Lanning score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). RCB-W vs DC-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–LAH VS MUL 20TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Royal Challengers Bangalore Women vs Delhi Capitals Women (RCB-W vs DC-W), 02nd Match
Date: 05th March 2023,
Time: 04:30 pm IST
Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
This venue usually produces a pitch full of pace and bounce. We expect more of the same in this match with a par score around 155.
Clear skies are forecast throughout this opening game of the tournament. The temperature will be over 30 degrees before the sun-sets and in the high 20s thereafter.
Squad Comparison for Royal Challengers Bangalore Women vs Delhi Capitals Women
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women
Bangalore made some right decisions in the auction to assemble one of the strongest teams in the Women’s Premier League. There is plenty of experience in every department. RCB spent INR 3.4 crores to get the services of Smriti Mandhana, recording the highest bid of the auction.
Along with the overseas stars, RCB also ensured they get the best of Indian talent as they signed Richa Ghosh and Renuka Thakur. RCB-W vs DC-W, With 5 batting all-rounders in the squad, RCB can field a deep batting lineup on the match day. Moreover, they’ve got three bowling all-rounders giving the skipper the luxury of choice. Megan Schutt will lead the bowling department and will be crucial with her years of international experience.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women Playing XI
Smriti Mandhana (c), Sophie Devine, Ellyse Perry, Heather Knight, Disha Kasat, Richa Ghosh (wk), Kanika Ahuja, Megan Schutt, Preeti Bose, Renuka Thakur, Komal Zanzad
Delhi Capitals Women
Meg Lanning will be up for a real challenge as she comes to India to lead the Delhi Capitals in the Women’s Premier League. Her calm character is what helps Australia Women under crunch situations as Megan Schutt testified after their win over India in the semi-final.
Lanning’s captaincy can have a far-reaching effect on Indian female cricketers. RCB-W vs DC-W, Someone like Jasia Akhtar, who’s a rising star, and will be eager to showcase her talent on the big stage, will benefit a great deal from a captain like Meg. Lanning leads a strong and promising batting lineup. Shafali Verma, the big-hitting batter could open the innings alongside Jasia Akhtar. Both have an impressive strike rate and can get the Capitals off to a flying start.
Delhi Capitals Women Playing XI
Meg Lanning, Shafali Verma, Taniya Bhatia, Jess Jonassen, Shikha Pandey, Alice Capsey, Jemimah Rodrigues, Radha Yadav, Arundhati Reddy, Tara Norris, Marizanne Kapp
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women vs Delhi Capitals Women Match Prediction
RCB are without a doubt, the strongest team on paper in this league. RCB-W vs DC-W, DC also pack a strong punch with a good balance of domestic and overseas players who bring experience and talent to the side. At the moment, we can only judge the two sides on paper and their key players’ current form. Royal Challengers Bangalore seems to have an edge in this contest and will be the favourites in our match prediction. We expect a close game, but Delhi Capitals have the edge.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000