RCB-W vs MI-W: The Royal Challengers Bangalore will be playing to end the season on a high as they face a formidable Mumbai Indians Women for their last match in this season of the Women’s Premier League.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for RCB-W vs MI-W(Royal Challengers Bangalore Women vs Mumbai Indians Women)
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women – 2.25(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.225 in return). Bet Now
Mumbai Indians Women – 1.64(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.164 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Ellyse Perry score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.78. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.178). RCB-W vs MI-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.78. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.178). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Yastika Bhatia if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.67. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.267). RCB-W vs MI-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.67. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.267). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Smriti Mandhana score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.94. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.194). RCB-W vs MI-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.194). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–IMR VS WGS 08TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Royal Challengers Bangalore Women vs Mumbai Indians Women (RCB-W vs MI-W), 19th Match
Date: 21th March 2023,
Time: 03:30 pm IST
Venue: Dr DY Patil Sports Academy – Mumbai
The wicket has been hard on the bowlers, and the flat surface and fast outfield have allowed batters to score runs easily. To feel safe, the side batting first in this game would look for a score near the 180-run mark.
The weather will be partly cloudy. The temperature will range between 27 and 36°C. The wind will be flowing from the west at 9-17 kmh.
Squad Comparison for Royal Challengers Bangalore Women vs Mumbai Indians Women
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women
The Royal Challengers endured a horrible start to the season as they lost each of their first 5 matches of the season and were on the verge of getting knocked out. However, the team scripted a comeback of sorts to win their next 2 matches.
However, it is a bit too little too late for RCB as they cannot catch up with the UP Warriorz even if they win here. RCB-W vs MI-W, Ellyse Perry and Sophie Devine have been the most consistent performers with the bat of the Royal Challengers this season and both have scored 2 half-centuries so far. Devine scored a blistering 99 of just 36 deliveries in RCB’s latest outing as they chased down a record target of 185 with more than 4 overs to spare.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women Playing XI
Smriti Mandhana, Sophie Devine, Ellyse Perry, Heather Knight, Kanika Ahuja, Richa Ghosh, Shreyanka Patil, Disha Kasat, Sobhana Asha, Megan Schutt, Preeti Bose
Mumbai Indians Women
The journey of the Mumbai Indians Women has been the polar opposite of that of the Royal Challengers Bangalore. After winning their first 5 matches on the trot, the MI Women have faltered a bit and have lost 2 consecutive games.
They now have an equal number of points as the Delhi Capitals Women, who have a better NRR compared to them and will need to win this match to regain the top spot on the points table. RCB-W vs MI-W, Hayley Matthews, Nat Sciver-Brunt, and Amelia Kerr have contributed well with the bat as well as the ball. Harmanpreet Kaur has led the team from the front and is the top run-getter for the team with 228 runs.
Mumbai Indians Women Playing XI
Yastika Bhatia, Hayley Matthews, Natalie Sciver, Harmanpreet Kaur, Amelia Kerr, Pooja Vastrakar, Issy Wong, Amanjot Kaur, Humaira Kazi, Jintimani Nakul Kalita, Saiqa Ishaque
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women vs Mumbai Indians Women Match Prediction
While we have seen a resurgence of sorts from the Royal Challengers, beating the Mumbai Indians will be tough for them. RCB-W vs MI-W, Issy Wong will lead the pace attack none again and has bowled some good spells so far. The MI Women will be desperate to get back to winning ways here and with a direct entry to the Finals in the line, we expect them to bring out their A-game here.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000