Betting Odds for RR vs DC(Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals)
Rajasthan Royals – 1.80(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.180 in return). Bet Now
Delhi Capitals – 2.00(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.200 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Jos Buttler, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.78. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.178). RR vs DC, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.78. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.178). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on David Warner if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 2.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.267). RR vs DC, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.267). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Sanju Samson score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.194). RR vs DC, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.194). Bet Now
More Match Predictions-LSG VS SRH 10TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals (RR vs DC), 11th Match
Date: 08th April 2023,
Time: 03:30 pm IST
Venue: Barsapara Cricket Stadium
As expected, the first IPL game played at this venue on Wednesday produced 389 runs on a strong batting wicket. We anticipate more of the same with plenty of pace and bounce.
Partly cloudy conditions are forecast across this game with the temperature in the mid-30s throughout. Humidity will rise to around 55% by the end of the match.
Squad Comparison for Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals
Sanju Samson would be upset with the 5-run loss against the Punjab Kings. Their bowlers failed to execute the plans in the last game, and Samson experimented with the batting line-up, which hurt them by the end of the game.
Jos Buttler and Yashasvi Jaiswal not opening the batting in the last game defied logic. RR vs DC, They are a strong pair and shall look to offer an electrifying start. Samson is in form, and he would like to add quick runs with Devdutt Padikkal and Riyan Parag in the middle order. Shimron Hetmyer, Ravichandran Ashwin, and Jason Holder make it a power-packed batting line-up.
Rajasthan Royals Playing XI
Sanju Samson (c & wk), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Devdutt Padikkal, Riyan Parag, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, KM Asif, Yuzvendra Chahal
David Warner has been fighting a lone battle for the side. Lack of form in the batting department hurt the side in the last game against the Gujarat Titans, where they lost by 6 wickets. They must avoid a third consecutive loss which can affect their confidence.
Prithvi Shaw has failed to convert his starts, and he must support David Warner as they look to build a solid platform at the top. RR vs DC, The middle order is out of form, and they will need runs from Mitchell Marsh, Rilee Rossouw, and Sarfaraz Khan. Axar Patel, Aman Hakim Khan, and Abhishek Porel must deliver the goods and get the side out of its batting woes.
Delhi Capitals Playing XI
David Warner (c), Prithvi Shaw, Mitchell Marsh, Rilee Rossouw, Sarfaraz Khan, Axar Patel, Abishek Porel (wk), Aman Hakim Khan, Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Mukesh Kumar
Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals Match Prediction
Delhi Capitals have lost both games, and the middle-order batters have been the culprits. RR vs DC, They will need to add runs for the side to challenge the Rajasthan Royals in this game and avoid putting themselves into a spot of bother. Rajasthan Royals have a powerful batting line-up that bats till No. 8. It will make them favorites to win this game.
- 1 Betting Odds for RR vs DC(Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals
- 7 Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals Match Prediction