In the 60th game of the Indian Premier League 2023, the Rajasthan Royals will look to secure a playoff spot against the Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for RR vs RCB(Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore)
Rajasthan Royals – 1.80(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.180 in return). Bet Now
Royal Challengers Bangalore – 2.00(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.200 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Yashasvi Jaiswal, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.14. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). RR vs RCB, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.14. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Faf du Plessis if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.147). RR vs RCB, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.147). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Jos Buttler score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.223). RR vs RCB, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.223). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – DC VS PBKS 59TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore (RR vs RCB), 60th Match
Date: 14th May 2023
Time: 03:30 pm IST
Venue: Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur
|Stats||Matches||RR Won||RCB Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||5||2||3||0|
The surface will be good to bat on, whereas fast bowlers won’t have much support. The first side batting would target 180 plus to feel comfortable on this surface.
The weather will be clear in Jaipur on May 14, and the conditions will be perfect for the game.
Last Five Matches
|RR ( Rajasthan Royals )||W L L L W|
|RCB ( Royal Challengers Bangalore )||L L W L W|
Squad Comparison for Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
Sanju Samson’s team soared into the Top 3 with a 9-wicket victory over the Kolkata Knight Riders. They annihilated the KKR bowling attack in a one-sided contest, winning with nearly seven overs to spare. The team hopes to maintain its momentum in this game and advance to the next round.
Jos Buttler and Yashasvi Jaiswal have been in fantastic form and will look to get the game off to a good start. Samson has performed admirably in the middle order and will look to add quick runs alongside Joe Root and Dhruv Jurel. Shimron Hetmyer, who bats in the lower middle order, adds firepower to this lineup and will look to add runs with Ravichandran Ashwin.
Rajasthan Royals Playing XI
Sanju Samson (c & wk), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Joe Root, Dhruv Jurel, Shimron Hetmyer, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Sandeep Sharma, KM Asif, Yuzvendra Chahal
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Faf du Plessis’ team was defeated by the Mumbai Indians by six wickets in their most recent game. The top order performed admirably, the middle order faltered, and the bowling attack failed miserably. It’s a must-win game for the team as they face the strongest batting lineup this season.
Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli have performed admirably at the top, and this duo will require another electrifying partnership. Glenn Maxwell has been the side’s lone middle-order performer, and he will need to form partnerships with Mahipal Lomror and Anuj Rawat. The lower order has struggled, and they require runs from Dinesh Karthik, Kedar Jadhav, and Wanindu Hasaranga.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Playing XI
Faf du Plessis (c), Virat Kohli, Anuj Rawat, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Mohammed Siraj, Josh Hazlewood
Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match Prediction
To win this game, Royal Challengers Bangalore must perform well in the middle order and with the ball. The top order has performed admirably, but the rest of the team has struggled this season. The Rajasthan Royals have a strong batting lineup and play their home games. The Rajasthan Royals will start as favourites in this game based on their current form.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000