SA vs ENG: South Africa take on England in the opening game of a three-match ODI series in Bloemfontein on Friday afternoon.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for SA vs ENG(South Africa vs England)
South Africa – 2.50 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.250 in return). Bet Now
England – 1.55 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get 155 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Quinton de Kock score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.47. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.147). Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.47. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.147). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Jos Buttler if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.293). Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.293). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Dawid Malan score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.48. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.148). Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.48. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.148). Bet Now
More Match Predictions– SA vs ENG 2nd ODI, Betting Tips and Match Prediction
Match: South Africa vs England (SA vs ENG), 1st ODI
Date: 27th January 2023,
Time: 04:30 pm IST
Venue: Mangaung Oval – Bloemfontein
There will be good pace in this wicket and a par score will be over 370. Spinners and quick bowlers have all had success on this pitch in ODIs previously.
It will be a very warm afternoon in Bloemfontein with the temperature tailing off from a high of 30 degrees to the low 20s by the conclusion of the game.
Squad Comparison for South Africa vs England
After failing to reach the semi-finals of the T20 World Cup last year, South Africa’s attention now switches to the longer format of the white ball game ahead of the World Cup in India later this year. The hosts have a fully fit squad to select from.
For South Africa, Quinton de Kock, Rassie van der Dussen and Aiden Markram are our batting tips. Markram has scored five ODI half-centuries and has hit 200 runs in the SA20. SA vs ENG, de Kock has a top score of 178 and has the experience of 135 ODIs behind him. We recommend Anrich Nortje, Kagiso Rabada and Lungi Ngidi with the ball for South Africa. SA vs ENG, Rabada has 135 wickets and has taken two 5-wicket hauls in this format. Ngidi took 6-58 against Australia in his last ODI at this venue in Bloemfontein.
South Africa Playing XI
Quinton de Kock (wk), Aiden Markram, Reeza Hendricks, Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Marco Jansen, Keshav Maharaj, Lungi Ngidi, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje
With a squad of only 14 players, we expect them all to get at least one appearance across this series. However, it is less than 10 months before England attempt to defend their World Cup and they will want to pick their best team throughout this series. Jofra Archer will make his first England appearance since March 2021.
For England, Dawid Malan, Jos Buttler and Harry Brook are our batting choices for England. Brook has come into international cricket and shone in Test and IT20s, now is his chance to do it in ODIs. Buttler has hit 10 ODI centuries and 22 other scores over 50. SA vs ENG, We are backing Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid and Reece Topley as our bowling tips for England. Rashid enjoys bowling in this format where his accuracy often frustrates batters into taking risks. SA vs ENG, Topley missed the T20 World Cup with injury and will be determined to secure his place in this team ahead of the ODI World Cup.
England Playing XI
Jason Roy, Phil Salt, Dawid Malan, Harry Brook, Jos Buttler (c) (wk), Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, Reece Topley, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid
South Africa vs England Match Prediction
The odds being offered for England are a bit short but there is no denying that England is a better white-ball team than South Africa at the moment. SA vs ENG, England’s batting is more dynamic and its bowling attack is also quite varied. South Africa has the players in its lineup but it is just missing a couple of crucial pieces.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000