SA vs WI: The ODI series between South Africa and West Indies ended with a 1-1 scoreline after the Proteas thrashed the visitors by 4 wickets in the final match.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for SA vs WI(South Africa vs West Indies)
South Africa – 1.37 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.137 in return). Bet Now
West Indies – 3.20 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.320 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Quinton de Kock score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). SA vs WI, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Brandon King if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). SA vs WI, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on David Miller score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). SA vs WI, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions– MI-W VS UP-W ELIMINATOR MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: South Africa vs West Indies (SA vs WI), 1st T20I
Date: 25th March 2023,
Time: 05:30 pm IST
Venue: SuperSport Park Cricket Stadium, Centurion
The pitch at SuperSport Park in Centurion is a batting-friendly one with loads of runs on offer. The pitch will be fresh and hard with the ball coming on nicely to the bat.
The weather in Centurion on the day of the game is expected to be cool with a shower or two in the afternoon and the track will be good to bat on.
South Africa haven’t played a T20I since that disastrous World Cup match against the Netherlands in October 2022, which they lost by 13 runs, resulting in an embarrassing exit from the tournament. This series provides a chance for the team to start afresh in the format.
South Africa are a dangerous side at home and have packed their squad with plenty of destructive hitters. SA vs WI, The left-handed opener has scored 302 runs against the West Indies in T20Is – the most by any South African batter – at a strike rate of 133.62. Rilee Rossouw, who has scored 241 runs in his last 8 matches at a strike rate of nearly 180, has been among the runs of late and is the batter worth keeping an eye out for.
South Africa Playing XI
Aiden Markram (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Reeza Hendricks, Rilee Rossouw, David Miller, Heinrich Klaasen, Wayne Parnell, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi/ Bjorn Fortuin, Kagiso Rabada
This West Indian side doesn’t have the aura of the team that won two T20 World Cups and seemed impossible to beat at one point. They are in a rebuilding phase but have plenty of talented players in their ranks who can make a difference in this series.
A lot will depend on how Brandon King and skipper Rovman Powell perform. SA vs WI, King is a top-order batter who has 2303 T20 runs to his name, including two hundreds. Powell, meanwhile, has 1 hundred and 4 fifties in his T20I career already. One batter to watch out for is Nicholas Pooran. The stylish left-handed batter can take any attack apart and will enjoy batting on these wickets
West Indies Playing XI
Rovman Powell (c), Kyle Mayers, Brandon King, Shamarh Brooks, Nicholas Pooran, Johnson Charles (wk), Jason Holder, Yannic Cariah, Akeal Hosein, Odean Smith, Alzarri Joseph
South Africa vs West Indies Match Prediction
South Africa hold a 10-6 head-to-head record against the West Indies in T20Is. SA vs WI, They have also beaten them four times in the last 5 T20Is. The Proteas will start as strong favorites for this match and this series. They have incredible depth in the batting department and plenty of variety in the bowling. This West Indian T20 side is still finding its groove and lack experience. Their batters will have a good time here, but the lack of bite and experience in their bowling is likely to be their undoing.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000