SA vs WI: South Africa are hosting West Indies for 2 match Test Series, of which the first match will be played on 28th February 2023 at SuperSport Park in Centurion.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for SA vs WI(South Africa vs West Indies)
South Africa – 1.26 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.126 in return). Bet Now
Draw – 10.00 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.1000 in return). Bet Now
West Indies – 6.20 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.620 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Dean Elgar score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). SA vs WI, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Kraigg Brathwaite if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). SA vs WI, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Temba Bavuma score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). SA vs WI, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions– LAH VS ISL 16TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: South Africa vs West Indies (SA vs WI), 1st Test
Date: 28th February 2023,
Time: 01:30 pm IST
Venue: SuperSport Park – Centurion
Here the pitch favors facers, and it gets difficult for batters to tackle the pace on this wicket.
The weather will be cloudy on the match day, with 20-30% rain chances. The maximum and minimum temperatures will be between 26°C – 12°C.
Squad Comparison for South Africa vs West Indies
After getting defeated against Australia n the last test series, the South African team is looking forward to claiming a win against West Indies in home conditions. The first test from the West Indies tour of South Africa will start on Tuesday at Centurian.
South Africa’s batters throughout the series failed before the Australian attack. The team lost the first 2 test matches while managing to draw the 3rd one against the Aussies. SA vs WI, Kagiso Rabada was a lone warrior in the bowling unit to put pressure on opponents’ batters. He took 11 wickets in the series at an average of 32.00.
South Africa Playing XI
Dean Elgar (c), Sarel Erwee, Heinrich Klaasen, Temba Bavuma, Khaya Zondo, Kyle Verreynne (wk), Marco Jansen, Keshav Maharaj, Simon Harmer, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje
The Caribbean side is touring South Africa for the Test, ODI, and T20I series, of which the test series will start on 28th February in Centurian. With a win against Zimbabwe in the last series, they are eyeing to surprise the African unit in away conditions.
Tagenarine Chanderpaul has shined in test format in the last series. SA vs WI, He scored 258 runs in the last 3 innings and became just the tenth player from the West Indies to convert his maiden Test hundred into a double-ton. He and Captain Kraigg Brathwaite are two prime batters for the team for the upcoming series against South Africa.
West Indies Playing XI
Kraigg Brathwaite (c), Tagenarine Chanderpaul, Raymon Reifer, Jermaine Blackwood, Kyle Mayers, Roston Chase, Joshua Da Silva (wk), Alzarri Joseph, Jason Holder, Gudakesh Motie, Kemar Roach
South Africa vs West Indies Match Prediction
South Africa had a tough time of it in their last Test series, away in Australia in December and January. SA vs WI, But, under new leadership, they will be expecting more success in this series back at home. West Indies will be competitive but may struggle to get on top of a very strong South Africa bowling attack.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000