Betting Odds for SA vs WI(South Africa vs West Indies)
South Africa – 1.26 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.126 in return). Bet Now
Draw – 9.00 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.900 in return). Bet Now
West Indies – 6.70 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.670 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Dean Elgar score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). SA vs WI, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Jermaine Blackwood if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). SA vs WI, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Temba Bavuma score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). SA vs WI, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions– ISL VS MUL 24TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: South Africa vs West Indies (SA vs WI), 2nd Test
Date: 08th March 2023,
Time: 01:30 pm IST
Venue: Wanderers Stadium – Johannesburg
Here the pitch favors facers, and it gets difficult for batters to tackle the pace on this wicket.
The weather will be cloudy on the match day, with 20-30% rain chances. The maximum and minimum temperatures will be between 26°C – 12°C.
Squad Comparison for South Africa vs West Indies
The opening pair of the left-handed Dean Elgar and right-handed Aiden Markram were too strong for West Indies on Day 1, putting on 141 for the first wicket. Markram went on to hit 115 before making 47 in the second innings and the openers will be crucial to South Africa’s chances again in this match.
South Africa’s batters throughout the series failed before the Australian attack. The team lost the first 2 test matches while managing to draw the 3rd one against the Aussies. SA vs WI, Kagiso Rabada was a lone warrior in the bowling unit to put pressure on opponents’ batters. He took 11 wickets in the series at an average of 32.00.
South Africa Playing XI
Dean Elgar (c), Sarel Erwee, Heinrich Klaasen, Temba Bavuma, Khaya Zondo, Kyle Verreynne (wk), Marco Jansen, Keshav Maharaj, Simon Harmer, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje
West Indies were well set on 169-3, responding to South Africa’s first innings total of 342, before a collapse saw them lose their final seven wickets for only 43 runs. There were half centuries for Raymon Reifer and Jermaine Blackwood across the first Test.
Tagenarine Chanderpaul has shined in test format in the last series. SA vs WI, He scored 258 runs in the last 3 innings and became just the tenth player from the West Indies to convert his maiden Test hundred into a double-ton. He and Captain Kraigg Brathwaite are two prime batters for the team for the upcoming series against South Africa.
West Indies Playing XI
Kraigg Brathwaite (c), Tagenarine Chanderpaul, Raymon Reifer, Jermaine Blackwood, Kyle Mayers, Roston Chase, Joshua Da Silva (wk), Alzarri Joseph, Jason Holder, Gudakesh Motie, Kemar Roach
South Africa vs West Indies Match Prediction
Although South Africa came away from Centurion with an 87-run victory, West Indies had their moments, particularly when they bowled out the hosts for only 116 in the second innings. The absence of Anrich Nortje will make South Africa’s attack weaker but they still have one of the finest bowling units in Test cricket. We are predicting a close contest but expect South Africa to have enough quality across their side to get another win
- 1 Betting Odds for SA vs WI(South Africa vs West Indies)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for South Africa vs West Indies
- 7 South Africa vs West Indies Match Prediction