SA vs WI: South Africa and West Indies are all set to face off in the ODI format with the ODI World Cup set to be played later this year.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for SA vs WI(South Africa vs West Indies)
South Africa – 1.26 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.126 in return). Bet Now
West Indies – 4.00 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.400 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Reeza Hendricks score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). SA vs WI, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Nicholas Pooran if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). SA vs WI, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Quinton de Kock score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). SA vs WI, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions– MI-W VS GUJ-W 14TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: South Africa vs West Indies (SA vs WI), 2nd ODI
Date: 18th March 2023,
Time: 04:30 pm IST
Venue: Buffalo Park, East London
East London has been traditionally a batter friendly pitch with a lot of runs on offer. We expect the scores to be around 260-270 runs in this match.
The weather will be mostly sunny. We will have cool and breezy weather with ideal playing conditions on the match day.
South Africa will open with their skipper Temba Bavuma and Quinton de Kock with their experienced middle order of Tony De Zorzi, Reeza Hendricks, Heinrich Klassen, and Tristian Stubbs adding strength to their batting line-up.
Andile Phehlukwayo, David Miller, and Aiden Markram are not in the squad due to different reasons in this series. SA vs WI, Wayne Parnell will lead their pace attack with Lungi Ngidi and Gerald Coetzee for company. Sisanda Magala and Lizaad Williams will be their reserve pacers in the squad. Tabraiz Shamsi and Bjorn Fortuin will take care of the spin bowling responsibilities for the team.
South Africa Playing XI
Temba Bavuma, Reeza Hendricks, Heinrich Klassen, Quinton de Kock, Tony De Zorzi, Tristian Stubbs, Wayne Parnell, Lungi Ngidi, Gerald Coetzee, Tabraiz Shamsi, Bjorn Fortuin
West Indies will begin their new ODI journey under Shai Hope’s captaincy in this series. They have experienced players such as Nicholas Pooran, Kyle Mayers, Brandon King, and Roston Chase in their batting order.
Rovman Powell, Jason Holder, and Shamarh Brooks will add firepower to the batting line-up. SA vs WI, They have a strong pace attack with Jason Holder, Alzarri Joseph, and Shannon Gabriel in their playing XI. Kaecy Carry and Rovman Powell will add value with their all around abilities. Yannic Cariah and Roston Chase will add value in the middle order with their abilities.
West Indies Playing XI
Shai Hope, Nicholas Pooran, Kyle Mayers, Brandon King, Roston Chase, Rovman Powell, Jason Holder, Alzarri Joseph, Shannon Gabriel, Yannic Cariah, Kaecy Carty
South Africa vs West Indies Match Prediction
West Indies is a quality team that has had a huge success in the T20I format so far. SA vs WI, They have a good all-round team with good batting and bowling depth and balance but lack form and consistency as a unit. South Africa lacks strong batting line-up with missing regular players. But they have home advantage and experience of playing here. We expect West Indies to win this match.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000