Betting Odds for SA-W vs BAN-W(South Africa-W vs Bangladesh-W)
South Africa-W – 1.12 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.112 in return). Bet Now
Bangladesh-W – 5.80(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.580 in returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Laura Wolvaardt score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.94. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.294). SA-W vs BAN-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.94. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.294). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Nigar Sultana if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). SA-W vs BAN-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Tazmin Brits score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). SA-W vs BAN-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–PAK-W VS WI-W 18th MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: South Africa-W vs Bangladesh-W (SA-W vs BAN-W), 20th Match
Date: 21th February 2023
Time: 10:30 pm IST
Venue: Newlands – Cape town
The pitch at Newlands Stadium is a bowling-friendly track that will assist the quicker bowlers and the seamers since the deck offers pace in the form of extra bounce and zip.
The weather in Cape Town is expected to be partly sunny with no chances of rain.
Squad Comparison for South Africa-W vs Bangladesh-W
The fans would have hoped for a better performance from South Africa Women, especially since they were playing with a home advantage. However, a shock loss against Sri Lanka Women in the opening match threw their calculations awry and they now face the humiliating prospect of making an early exit.
The batting has been a big letdown for South Africa this season as except for captain Sune Luus, none of the batters have been consistent for them. After failing to play well in the first two matches, opener Tazmin Brits played a gritty knock of 45 runs in the match against Australia and that should give her some confidence against Bangladesh.
South Africa-W Playing XI
Laura Wolvaardt, Tazmin Brits, Marizanne Kapp, Sune Luus (c), Chloe Tryon, Delmi Tucker, Nadine de Klerk, Sinalo Jafta (wk), Shabnim Ismail, Masabata Klaas, Nonkululeko Mlaba
It has been a forgettable tournament for the Bangladesh Women’s team as they have lost all the 3 matches that they have played so far. With 0 points to show, they are at the bottom of the points table and have already been eliminated.
However, they will be playing for pride here as they play their final match of the tournament. There are not many positives that the team can take from this World Cup, except for the performance of Nigar Sultana and Marufa Akter. Nigar has expectedly been Bangladesh’s top batter, scoring a total of 93 runs including 1 half-century. However, she has received little support from the top and middle order
Bangladesh-W Playing XI
Shamima Sultana (wk), Murshida Khatun, Sobhana Mostary, Nigar Sultana (c), Shorna Akter, Rumana Ahmed, Ritu Moni, Nahida Akter, Fahima Khatun, Salma Khatun, Marufa Akter
South Africa-W vs Bangladesh-W Match Prediction
After three heavy defeats already in this tournament, very few pundits expect Bangladesh Women to cause South Africa Women many problems in this game. For the hosts, this match gives them the opportunity to find some form, particularly with the bat, ahead of a tough semi-final fixture. We are predicting a one-sided contest with South Africa Women getting the victory.
- 1 Betting Odds for SA-W vs BAN-W(South Africa-W vs Bangladesh-W)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for South Africa-W vs Bangladesh-W
- 7 South Africa-W vs Bangladesh-W Match Prediction