SA-W vs NZ-W: South Africa Women and New Zealand Women go head to head on Monday evening.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for SA-W vs NZ-W(South Africa-W vs New Zealand-W)
South Africa-W – 2.40 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.240 in return). Bet Now
New Zealand-W – 1.53 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.153 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Chamari Athapththu score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). SA-W vs NZ-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Murshida Khatun if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). SA-W vs NZ-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Harshitha Samarawickrama score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). SA-W vs NZ-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–IRE-W VS ENG-W 6TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: South Africa-W vs New Zealand-W (SA-W vs NZ-W), 7th Match
Date: 13th February 2023,
Time: 10:30 pm IST
Venue: Boland Park – Paarl
There is some turn in this wicket but also some pace, particularly in the evening games. Any score over 180 will be very hard to chase down in the second innings.
Clear skies with the humidity levels increasing to over 70% by the end of the game. The temperature will fall from the mid-20s to the low-20s across the match.
Squad Comparison for South Africa-W vs New Zealand-W
South Africa started the World Cup under a cloud of controversy, after captain Dane van Niekerk’s was left off the squad due to failing a fitness exam. It’s an odd choice to leave off a star player.
SA did have a great start to the year, as they defeated India in the Final of the T20 Tri-Series, so this team is more than capable of making a big splash in the World Cup. SA-W vs NZ-W, Marizanne Kapp, Shabnim Ismail, and Laura Wolvaardt will be the most important players for the squad, although it’s worth looking out for bowler Nonkululeko Mlaba, who is rising quickly in the ICC rankings and had 12 wickets from her last nine matches.
South Africa-W Playing XI
Laura Wolvaardt, Tazmin Brits, Marizanne Kapp, Sune Luus (c), Chloe Tryon, Anneke Bosch, Nadine de Klerk, Sinalo Jafta (wk), Shabnim Ismail, Ayabonga Khaka, Nonkululeko Mlaba
New Zealand is a good side but no one should be totally surprised that they lost to Oz by 97 runs! NZ will focus on the next match, but they won’t have an easy opponent in South Africa.
The batting was quite terrible, as they only scored 76 runs, but the NZ bowling is something to discuss. SA-W vs NZ-W, Both Kerr and Tahulu took three wickets, so SA needs to watch their batting during their overs. Sophie Devine is already in trouble with a foot injury and her duck against Australia is a bad sign
New Zealand-W Playing XI
Suzie Bates, Sophie Devine (c), Bernadine Bezuidenhout (wk), Maddy Green, Hannah Rowe, Hayley Jensen, Lea Tahuhu, Jess Kerr, Eden Carson, Fran Jonas
South Africa-W vs New Zealand-W Match Prediction
After very disappointing results for both South Africa Women and New Zealand Women on Friday and Saturday, we expect both teams to approach this game with a positive attitude and look to be attacking from the start. SA-W vs NZ-W, We are predicting a close and competitive game but are backing New Zealand Women to win.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000