Betting Odds for SA-W vs SL-W(South Africa-W vs Sri Lanka-W)
South Africa-W – 1.11 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.111 in return). Bet Now
Sri Lanka-W – 6.00 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.600 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Laura Wolvaardt score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). SA-W vs SL-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Chamari Athapaththu if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). SA-W vs SL-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Sune Luus score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). SA-W vs SL-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–JSK VS SEC SEMI FINAL-2 SA20, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: South Africa-W vs Sri Lanka-W (SA-W vs SL-W), 1st Match
Date: 10th February 2023,
Time: 10:30 pm IST
Venue: Newlands – Cape town
While the surface at the Newlands Stadium is good to bat on, it does tend to slow down and favor the spinners as the match progresses. The quicker bowlers are likely to struggle here.
The weather is expected to be perfect for playing cricket with plenty of sunshine and temperatures hovering in the mid-20s.
Squad Comparison for South Africa-W vs Sri Lanka-W
The South Africa Women seem to be well prepared to start their World Cup campaign on a positive note, as they defeated India Women in the recently concluded Women’s Tri Series hosted by South Africa. SA-W vs SL-W, Playing at home, South Africa Women will be hoping to put up a better performance compared to the 2020 edition.
Where they had a nail-biting exit at the hands of eventual Champions Australia Women in the semifinals. The team, led by Sune Luus has gone for a mixture of experienced as well as young players and will be looking to reap benefits from both worlds. While bowling has traditionally been the strong point for the South Africa Women, they have made quite a few changes in their squad to strengthen their batting as well.
South Africa-W Playing XI
Laura Wolvaardt, Tazmin Brits, Lara Goodall, Sune Luus (c), Marizanne Kapp, Chloe Tryon, Nadine de Klerk, Sinalo Jaffa (wk), Shabnim Ismail, Ayabonga Khaka, Nonkululeko Mlaba
After a dismal performance in the previous edition of the Women’s T20 World Cup, where they could manage just 1 win in 4 matches, the Sri Lanka Women’s team will be hoping to put up a better performance this time around.
The team will be led by the experienced Chamari Athapaththu, who is also one of the best batters in the squad. SA-W vs SL-W, She will be accompanied by Harshitha Samarawickrama at the top of the order. Samarawickrama has batted consistently well during her recent outings, including scoring a brilliant 81 runs against Thailand in Asia Cup.
Sri Lanka-W Playing XI
Chamari Athapaththu (c), Anushka Sanjeewani (wk), Harshitha Samarawickrama, Nilakshi de Silva, Kavisha Dilhari, Kaushini Nuthyangana, Oshadi Ranasinghe, Malsha Shehani, Sugandika Kumari, Inoka Ranaweera, Achini Kulasuriya
South Africa-W vs Sri Lanka-W Match Prediction
While the visitors have a couple of good spinners who can trouble the South African batters, we feel that the South Africa Women’s team enjoys the upper hand due to the good momentum that they have built up before this contest. Also, playing under home conditions and with the crowd behind them, they should win this one pretty easily.
- 1 Betting Odds for SA-W vs SL-W(South Africa-W vs Sri Lanka-W)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for South Africa-W vs Sri Lanka-W
- 7 South Africa-W vs Sri Lanka-W Match Prediction