Betting Odds for SCO vs WI(Scotland vs West Indies)
Scotland – 5.27 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.527 in return). Bet Now
West Indies – 1.17 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.117 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Brandon King, score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). SCO vs WI, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Matthew Cross if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). SCO vs WI, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Kyle Mayers score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). SCO vs WI, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- SS VS SMP 22TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Scotland vs West Indies (SCO vs WI), 24th Match
Date: 01st July 2023,
Time: 12:30 pm IST
Venue: Harare Sports Club, Harare
|Matches Played||SCO Won||WI Won||Tie||NR|
The pitch provides strong bounce for the pacers, and while the spinners don’t have much to work with on this surface, the medium-pacers can profit from their cutters throughout the middle-overs.
The weather forecast for the game is going to be sunny throughout the day with humidity around 33%.
Last Five Matches
|SCO ( Scotland )||W W L W L|
|WI ( West Indies)||W W W L W|
Squad Comparison for Scotland vs West Indies
For the first time in this competition, Berrington and company will visit the Harare Sports Club. It has been a high-scoring stadium, with sides batting first getting over 300 runs, and Zimbabwe surpassing the 400-run mark against the USA in the most recent match played here.
Scotland boasts a strong batting lineup comprised of big-hitting men. The top-order will be led by Matthew Cross, Brandon McMullen, and Richie Berrington. McMullen and Berrington have both recently scored a hundred points. While Cross has struggled to find his rhythm, he is recognised for his power.
Scotland Predicted Playing XI
Christopher McBride, Matthew Cross (wk), Brandon McMullen, Richie Berrington (c), Tomas Mackintosh, Michael Leask, Chris Greaves, Mark Watt, Safyaan Sharif, Chris Sole, Alasdair Evans
This West Indies squad has disappointed everyone, from fans to former teammates. They failed to directly qualify for the World Cup and are presently in the Qualifiers’ Super Sixes with 0 points from 2 matches.
Former World Cup champions will face an uphill task to reach the Final from here. Shai Hope needs his bowlers to deliver against Scotland on this batting-friendly surface. He should encourage his main bowlers to go out and play attacking cricket against an opponent with some holes in their lineup. Keemo Paul, Alzarri Joseph, and Akeal Hossein will be difficult to deal with for the Scotland batters.
West Indies Predicted Playing XI
Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Johnson Charles, Shai Hope (c & wk), Nicholas Pooran, Roston Chase, Rovman Powell, Jason Holder, Keemo Paul, Alzarri Joseph, Akeal Hosein
Scotland vs West Indies Match Prediction
Scotland may have shown great promise and surprised everyone with their performance thus far. However, when considering squad strength and individual ability, the West Indies are the superior team. Given that Scotland’s batting isn’t much of a challenge for the West Indies pace attack, Shai Hope and company are sure to bounce back in this encounter. The spinners in Scotland’s team may not get much help off the pitch, and their bowling may not be as devastating. West Indies will have the advantage going into this match and will begin as favourites in our match prediction.
- 1 Betting Odds for SCO vs WI(Scotland vs West Indies)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Scotland vs West Indies
- 9 Scotland vs West Indies Match Prediction