SEC vs JSK: Sunrisers Eastern Cape take on Joburg Super Kings in Match 17 of the SA20 in Gqeberha on Saturday evening.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for SEC vs JSK(Sunrisers Eastern Cape vs Joburg Super Kings)
Sunrisers Eastern Cape – 1.83 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.183 in return). Bet Now
Joburg Super Kings – 1.90 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get 190 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Faf du Plessis score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.21. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.221). Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.21. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.221). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Aiden Markram if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.193). Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.193). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Gerald Coetzee score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.58. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.258). Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.58. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.258). Bet Now
More Match Predictions– IND VS NZ 2ND ODI, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Sunrisers Eastern Cape vs Joburg Super Kings (SEC vs JSK), 17th Match
Date: 21th January 2023,
Time: 09:00 PM IST
Venue: St Georges Park – Gqeberha
This is a good batting wicket where a par score will be around 170-180. Pace bowlers and spinners have both had success on this pitch so far in the tournament.
There will be some sunshine but overall it will be cloudy and very humid across this match. The temperature will fall from 26 degrees to 23 degrees over the course of this game.
Squad Comparison for Sunrisers Eastern Cape vs Joburg Super Kings
Sunrisers Eastern Cape
Sunrisers Eastern Cape is playing brilliantly as a team and seems to have gotten better with every match that they have played. Marco Hansen and Aiden Markram get the most attention but Jordan Hermann, Tristan Stubbs, Sisanda Magala, and Roelof van der Merwe deserve some love as well.
There are still some areas where the Sunrisers need improving. Sarel Erwee is struggling in the top order and Adam Rossington has yet to play a big inning but as a whole, the team seems to be performing quite well. SEC vs JSK, We also think their bowling attack is making the most of its resources. Sisanda Magala has a happy knack for picking up wickets, Marco Jansen has been brilliant, and Aiden Markram is also bowling regularly to give the team a lot of flexibility.
Sunrisers Eastern Cape Playing XI
Adam Rossington (wk), Jordan Hermann, Sarel Erwee, Aiden Markram (c), Tristan Stubbs, Jordan Cox, Marco Jansen, Roelof van der Merwe, Brydon Carse, Sisanda Magala, Ottniel Baartman
Joburg Super Kings
Joburg Super Kings suffered another poor batting display and this time there were no heroics to bail them out. Faf du Plessis scored 52 off 22 deliveries but was the only batter that crossed 20. Leus du Plooy got another start but could not go on. SEC vs JSK, He is a batter that is clearly in good form and could certainly score some runs against the Sunrisers.
We think the Joburg Super Kings have no option but to make some changes to their batting lineup. They have been the worst batting lineup of SA 20 2023 and we don’t think they can be relied upon in current form. SEC vs JSK, The bowling lineup of the Joburg Super Kings has been better than the batting unit but also quite inconsistent. Alzarri Joseph and Aaron Phangiso are the pick of the bowlers but they have also been quite expensive on occasion.
Joburg Super Kings Playing XI
Reeza Hendricks, Faf du Plessis (c), Leus du PLooy, Kyle Verreynne (wk), Lewis Gregory, Donovan Ferreira, Romario Shepherd, Gerald Coetzee, Alzarri Joseph, Aaron Phangiso, Nandre Burger
Sunrisers Eastern Cape vs Joburg Super Kings Match Prediction
Although Sunrisers Eastern Cape are in second place in the table and Joburg Super Kings are bottom, the Super Kings have won only one game less than the teams at the top. Therefore, there really is not a great deal of difference in the quality and level of performances seen so far. SEC vs JSK, With a top three of Faf du Plessis, Leus du Plooy and Reeza Hendricks, we expect Joburg Super Kings to produce an excellent batting total. We predict that Sunrisers Eastern Cape will push them hard but we are backing Joburg Super Kings to win.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000