Betting Odds for SL vs AFG(Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan)
Sri Lanka – 1.44 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.144 in return). Bet Now
Afghanistan – 2.75 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.275 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Charith Asalanka, score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). SL vs AFG, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Ibrahim Zadran if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). SL vs AFG, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Pathum Nissanka score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). SL vs AFG, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- CSK VS GT FINAL MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan (SL vs AFG), 1st ODI
Date: 02nd June 2023,
Time: 10:00 am IST
Venue: Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota
We expect a good batting surface where batsmen can play their shots without fear and little in there for the bowlers. The side batting first would need to target a score above 320 runs to win here.
There would be partly cloudy skies over Hambantota. The weather would be hot and humid in the afternoon.
Last Five Matches
|SL ( Sri Lanka )
|L L L L L
|AFG ( Afghanistan )
|L NR W W W
Squad Comparison for Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan
Dasun Shanaka’s bench strength will be put to the test in this series ahead of the ICC World Cup. They have lost back-to-back series against India and New Zealand. The team has struggled to find the right combination, so this series is crucial for them.
Pathum Nissanka is the team’s key batsman, and he will look to get the innings started with Kusal Mendis. Angelo Mathews must bring his experience to the middle order alongside Charith Asalanka and Shanaka. Chamika Karunaratne, Dhananjaya de Silva, and Wanindu Hasaranga will need to contribute in the lower middle order.
Sri Lanka Playing XI
Dushan Hemantha, Lahiru Kumara, Dhananjaya de Silva, Kasun Rajitha, Dasun Shanaka, Charith Asalanka, Pathum Nissanka, Kusal Mendis, Dimuth Karunaratne, Angelo Mathews, Matheesha Pathirana
Hashmatullah Shahidi and his team will look to get things moving after a long break. They had levelled the previous ODI series against Sri Lanka, and the team will look to build on that success. Their opponents are difficult to beat at home, and Shahidi will appreciate a strong performance from his players.
In this game, openers Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Ibrahim Zadran will look to establish a strong opening wicket stand. The middle order has gained experience, and they will be looking for a strong performance from Rahmat Shah, Shahidi, and Najibullah Zadran. In the lower middle order, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, and Azmatullah Omarzai add firepower.
Afghanistan Playing XI
Hashmatullah Shahidi (c), Rashid Khan, Mujib ur Rahman, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Ibrahim Zadran, Rahmat Shah, Mohammad Nabi, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Najibullah Zadran, Noor Ahmed, Azmatullah Omarzai
Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan Match Prediction
Afghanistan has a strong team, but they haven’t played in this format in over a year. Their batters will need to perform well and build their innings. Sri Lanka has been difficult to beat at home and has a bowling attack that is well-suited to these conditions. It will make them the game’s favourites.
- 1 Betting Odds for SL vs AFG(Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan
- 9 Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan Match Prediction