Betting Odds for SL vs IRE(Sri Lanka vs Ireland)
Sri Lanka – 1.24 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.124 in return). Bet Now
Ireland – 4.23 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.423 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Dasun Shanaka, score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). SL vs IRE, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Andy McBrine if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). SL vs IRE, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Pathum Nissanka score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). SL vs IRE, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- NRK VS ITT 15th MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Sri Lanka vs Ireland (SL vs IRE), 15th Match
Date: 23th June 2023,
Time: 12:30 pm IST
Venue: Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo
|Matches Played||SL Won||IRE Won||Tie||NR|
It’s an excellent batting wicket that doesn’t change much during the game. Plenty of runs can be scored in both innings, and batters should be eager to get out there and express themselves.
The weather forecast in Bulawayo is for a clear, sunny day with a high of 24 degrees Celsius.
Last Five Matches
|SL ( Sri Lanka )||W W W W L|
|IRE ( Ireland )||L L L W NR|
Squad Comparison for Sri Lanka vs Ireland
It is not ideal for a World Cup-winning team to be forced to compete in the Qualifiers. Sri Lanka not only won the World Cup in 1996 under Arjun Ranatunga, but also reached the Final in 2007 and 2011.
Nonetheless, their start to this Qualifier tournament has been very positive, which must have boosted their confidence and belief. The batters have performed exactly as expected against teams such as UAE and Oman. They appeared to be very comfortable in playing their shots and scoring runs. In addition to the openers, Kusal Mendis has maintained his form at number three, with Samarawickrama at number four.
Sri Lanka Predicted Playing XI
Pathum Nissanka, Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Mendis (wk), Sadeera Samarawickrama, Charith Asalanka, Dasun Shanaka (c), Dhananjaya de Silva, Wanindu Hasaranga, Maheesh Theekshana, Kasun Rajitha, Lahiru Kumara
In the last two games, the batters performed admirably. Despite a major collapse against Scotland that reduced Ireland to 70-5, Curtis Campher and George Dockrell ensured a comeback and led the team to a respectable total.
Only Joshua Little and Mark Adair have been consistent for Ireland and made an impact. Dockrell’s breakthroughs in the previous game were impressive, but Ireland’s bowling efforts have been largely ineffective. Failing to defend 281 against a team like Oman must have surprised Ireland. And then to lose the next game by one wicket in a last-ball thriller isn’t something they’ll be able to shake. The Queen’s Sports Club in Bulawayo has excellent batting conditions.
Ireland Predicted Playing XI
Andy McBrine, Paul Stirling, Andrew Balbirnie (c), Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Curtis Campher, George Dockrell, Gareth Delany, Mark Adair, Joshua Little, Benjamin White
Sri Lanka vs Ireland Match Prediction
Ireland appears to be a solid team on paper, with depth in the batting lineup and a diverse bowling attack. However, they have struggled in every department thus far and only have a couple of consistent players in good form. Sri Lanka, on the other hand, comes into this game after a string of outstanding performances in which they completely outplayed the opposition.
- 1 Betting Odds for SL vs IRE(Sri Lanka vs Ireland)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Sri Lanka vs Ireland
- 9 Sri Lanka vs Ireland Match Prediction