Betting Odds for SL vs WI(Sri Lanka vs West Indies)
Sri Lanka – 1.53 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.153 in return). Bet Now
West Indies – 2.51 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.251 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Brandon King, score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). SL vs WI, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Pathum Nissanka if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). SL vs WI, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Johnson Charles, score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). SL vs WI, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- SMP VS ITT 29TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Sri Lanka vs West Indies (SL vs WI), 31th Match
Date: 07th July 2023,
Time: 12:30 pm IST
Venue: Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo
|Matches Played||SL Won||WI Won||Tie||NR|
The pitch in Bulawayo is not conducive to batting. No side has scored more than 350 runs in 167 ODIs played at this stadium. On this surface, the average run rate is 4.76, meaning that anything around 250 is a par score.
The weather forecast appears to be cloudy with a high chance of rain. The maximum and minimum temperatures will be in the range of 25°C – 12°C.
Last Five Matches
|SL ( Sri Lanka )||L L W W L|
|WI ( West Indies )||W L W L W|
Squad Comparison for Sri Lanka vs West Indies
Sri Lanka has been dominant in the qualifiers, going undefeated and qualifying for the ICC World Cup 2023. They will, however, want to keep a clean sheet and ensure that they maintain their winning momentum and form in the Asia Cup. They will want to build on their performance from the previous game.
Sri Lanka chose to bowl first after winning the toss, and they would have been pleased with that decision. The bowling department was on fire, bowling out the opposition for a score of 165. Maheesh Theekshana was on fire, picking up four wickets while running through the middle order. The batting department made quick work of the score, chasing down the target of 166 with 9 wickets in hand.
Sri Lanka Probable Playing XI
Pathum Nissanka, Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Mendis(w), Sadeera Samarawickrama, Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dasun Shanaka(c), Wanindu Hasaranga, Maheesh Theekshana, Dilshan Madushanka, Matheesha Pathirana
The West Indies are in shambles after failing to qualify for the ICC World Cup 2023. They did not win a single game until the final game of the Super Six stage and will be extremely disappointed with their performance. They did, however, show signs of the old West Indies as they won their first game against Oman.
The West Indies made a fantastic start with the bowl after winning the toss and opting to bowl first. The bowling unit looked sharp, limiting the Oman batting line-up to 221 runs while picking up 9 wickets in the allotted 50 overs. Romario Shepherd was the standout bowler, taking three wickets for 44 runs. The batting lineup had a lot to prove after struggling in the qualifiers.
West Indies Probable Playing XI
Brandon King, Johnson Charles, Keacy Carty, Shai Hope(w/c), Kyle Mayers, Nicholas Pooran, Roston Chase, Keemo Paul, Kevin Sinclair, Romario Shepherd, Akeal Hosein
Sri Lanka vs West Indies Match Prediction
Both teams enter this game with very different fortunes and situations. The West Indies have already been eliminated, while Sri Lanka has already qualified. The stakes are still high for the teams in what appears to be a dead rubber, with Sri Lanka eyeing the Asia Cup and the West Indies looking to salvage some pride.
- 1 Betting Odds for SL vs WI(Sri Lanka vs West Indies)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Sri Lanka vs West Indies
- 9 Sri Lanka vs West Indies Match Prediction