Betting Odds for SL-W vs AUS-W(Sri Lanka-W vs Australia-W)
Sri Lanka-W – 12.00 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.1200 in return). Bet Now
Australia-W – 1.02 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.102 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Alyssa Healy score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.94. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.294). SL-W vs AUS-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.94. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.294). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Chamari Athapaththu if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). SL-W vs AUS-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Meg Lanning score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). SL-W vs AUS-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–MUL VS QUE 3RD MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Sri Lanka-W vs Australia-W (SL-W vs AUS-W), 11th Match
Date: 16th February 2023
Time: 06:30 pm IST
Venue: St Georges Park – Gqeberha
Leg-spin bowlers returned the best figures on both sides in the last game at this venue. We expect a par score between 150-155.
There is a chance of showers at St George’s Park on Thursday afternoon and the forecast is for humid and cloudy conditions.
Squad Comparison for Sri Lanka-W vs Australia-W
Skipper Athapaththu has many reasons to be proud of her side in this Women’s T20 World Cup. While the bowling has continued to impress, the batters also managed to bounce back and deliver a win.
The opening match of the T20 World Cup saw the Sri Lankan bowlers crush the Proteas’ batting order as they pulled off a 3-run win. SL-W vs AUS-W, In the next game, the star performers of that win were joined by the skipper Athapaththu as Sri Lanka women restricted Bangladesh to 126-8. O Ranasinghe, Inoka Ranaweera, and Sungandika Kumari have been the top picks among the bowlers. SL-W vs AUS-W, They will pose a tough challenge to the Aussies on a difficult pitch at St. George’s Park.
Sri Lanka-W Playing XI
Harshitha Samarawickrama, Chamari Athapaththu (c), Vishmi Gunaratne, Anushka Sanjeewani (wk), Nilakshi de Silva, Kavisha Dilhari, Oshadi Ranasinghe, Ama Kanchana, Sungadika Kumari, Inoka Ranaweera, Achini Kulasuriya
Australia have won both of their matches so far but haven’t looked threatening as they usually do. It took them 18 overs and two deliveries to chase down a 108-run target against Bangladesh Women.
And while they did post a competitive score batting first against New Zealand in their opening match, they stumbled their way to a 173-run total. SL-W vs AUS-W, The good news is that their key players are all in good touch. Alyssa Healey, Meg Lanning, Elysse Perry, and Ashleigh Gardner have all made significant contributions. Gardner has been particularly impressive with the ball. While the usual suspects, Megan Schutt and Darcie Brown did a fine job against Bangladesh, they were also joined by the right-arm leg break Wareham.
Australia-W Playing XI
Alyssa Healy (wk), Beth Mooney, Meg Lanning (c), Ashleigh Gardner, Ellyse Perry Tahlia McGrath, Grace Harris, Georgia Wareham, Alana King, Megan Schutt, Darcie Brown
Sri Lanka-W vs Australia-W Match Prediction
This promises to be an exciting Group A match between the two unbeaten teams. The bowlers in both sides have been impeccable and will be the ones in the driver’s seat. SL-W vs AUS-W, Even if it doesn’t turn out to be a high-scoring match, it can still be a thrilling encounter given the current form of both teams. There are some reliable batters in Sri Lanka’s top order who can give the Aussies a tough fight. And their in-form bowlers can make things difficult for Australia in a run-chase.
- 1 Betting Odds for SL-W vs AUS-W(Sri Lanka-W vs Australia-W)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for Sri Lanka-W vs Australia-W
- 7 Sri Lanka-W vs Australia-W Match Prediction