Sunrisers Hyderabad will be back to the Rajiv Gandhi Stadium in Hyderabad to take on Mumbai Indians as both teams eye a hat-trick of wins.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for SRH vs MI(Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians)
Sunrisers Hyderabad – 2.00(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.200 in return). Bet Now
Mumbai Indians – 1.80(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.180 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Rohit Sharma, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.14. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). SRH vs MI, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.14. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Harry Brook if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.167). SRH vs MI, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.167). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Cameron Green score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.194). SRH vs MI, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.194). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – GT VS RR 23TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians (SRH vs MI), 25th Match
Date: 18th April 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
|Stats||Matches||SRH Won||MI Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||5||2||3||0|
It is a balanced pitch with batters finding more assistance out of the surface. Historically, the pitch has slowed down but in recent games, batters managed to post some big totals and also chase them down.
The weather will be hot on the match day. The weather will be sunny with a high of 31 degrees Celsius.
Last Five Matches
|SRH ( Sunrisers Hyderabad )||W W L L L|
|MI ( Mumbai Indians )||W W L L W|
Squad Comparison for Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians
The hosts have bounced back pretty well after losing their opening game of the season at this venue against Rajasthan Royals. After finishing with just 131 for 8 in that run chase against RR, Sunrisers posted 121 for 8 in the very next game in Lucknow batting first.
Things were looking bleak for the 2018 champions. It was as bad a start one could possibly get off to. And just then, Sunrisers Hyderabad did what they were known for. Facing PBKS at home, the bowlers restricted a strong Punjab batting lineup to just 143 runs with Mayank Markande topping the charts with 4 for 15. Marco Jansen came second with 2 for 16 and a maiden over.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Playing XI
Harry Brook, Mayank Agarwal, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram (c), Abhishek Sharma, Heinrich Klaasen (wk), Marco Jansen, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mayank Markande, Umran Malik, T Natarajan
After a really bad season last year, Mumbai Indians made many bowling changes to their IPL 2023 squad. And yet, they got off to a really bad start with two back-to-back losses. In the next game, the 5-time champions managed to post just 157 batting first against CSK at the Wankhede and lost by 7 wickets.
Just when Suryakumar Yadav’s form was starting to worry MI and also the Indian selectors, the middle-order batsman delivered a fiery knock in a run chase at home. SKY’s 43 off 25 balls against KKR at number 3 helped MI stay on top of the game. Ishan Kishan also made a big contribution with his 58 off 25 putting an end to MI’s batting woes.
Mumbai Indians Playing XI
Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Nehal Wadhera, Hrithik Shokeen, Riley Meredith, Arjun Tendulkar, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians Match Prediction
Mumbai look dangerous with their batters back in form. While SRH have also seen some big knocks, how they respond when the overseas batters are out cheaply will decide their fate. Looking at the current form of both teams, there’s not much of a difference. Mumbai’s experience, batting depth and big-hitting abilities would give them a slight edge going into this match and they start as our favourites.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000