Sunrisers Hyderabad have been knocked out of contention for the playoffs. In their final home game of the season, they will now face RCB.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for SRH vs RCB(Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore)
Sunrisers Hyderabad – 2.30(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.230 in return). Bet Now
Royal Challengers Bangalore – 1.62(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.162 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Virat Kohli, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.14. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). SRH vs RCB, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.14. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Abhishek Sharma if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.147). SRH vs RCB, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.147). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Faf du Plessis score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.223). SRH vs RCB, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.223). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – PBKS VS DC 64TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore (SRH vs RCB), 65th Match
Date: 18th May 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
|Stats||Matches||SRH Won||RCB Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||5||3||2||0|
It is a batting-friendly pitch that allows for easy stroke-making as batters can rely on the consistency of the bounce and pace off the surface.
The weather will be clear with a high of 39 degrees Celsius.
Last Five Matches
|SRH ( Sunrisers Hyderabad )||W L L W L|
|RCB ( Royal Challengers Bangalore )||L L W W L|
Squad Comparison for Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
Sunrisers Hyderabad have had a forgettable season so far, with only four wins from a possible twelve. Aside from overseas players such as Markram, Brook, Klaasen, and Glenn Phillips, the Sunrisers have some uncapped talent such as Abhishek Sharma and Abdul Samad.
This team has enough talent to climb to the top of the points table. At the top, Abhishek Sharma delivered some promising performances. However, it appears that the SRH management is sticking to their old strategy of relying on overseas talent to win games. There is also no shortage of quality bowling in the squad.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Playing XI
Abhishek Sharma, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram (c), Heinrich Klaasen (wk), Abdul Samad, Sanvir Singh, Mayank Markande, Marco Jansen, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Fazalhaq Farooqi, T Natarajan
Royal Challengers Bangalore
RCB’s title hopes are still alive after a crushing victory over RR. They not only added two important points to their total, but they also significantly improved their NRR. RCB can earn up to 16 points, and it all comes down to NRR in the end.
To help RCB reach a much higher total, Virat Kohli and Faf du Plessis should be more aggressive in the powerplay. RCB’s last match against RR was won thanks to an outstanding bowling performance. Though it was a decent total and not easy to chase in Jaipur, RCB’s batting performance was not up to par.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Playing XI
Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis (c), Anuj Rawat, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Michael Bracewell, Wayne Parnell, Karn Sharma, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match Prediction
RCB has recently lost a few games, but their win over RR has put them back on track, and they will ride the momentum. They have super stars in their batting lineup, and Siraj can bowl a great spell in the powerplay. Overall, it is a well-balanced team that will present a difficult challenge to the hosts. SRH, on the other hand, will go into the game with nothing to lose. Their most recent outing with the ball was impressive at the end, and RCB could be in trouble if they don’t address their middle order issues.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000