UP-W vs RCB-W: UP Warriorz has won two matches and lost two matches in the WPL so far. They will have a mental edge over the RCB in the coming match due to the latter’s form.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for UP-W vs RCB-W(UP Warriorz Women vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Women)
UP Warriorz Women – 1.73(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.173 in return). Bet Now
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women – 2.11(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.211 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Ellyse Perry score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.78. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.178). UP-W vs RCB-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.78. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.178). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Alyssa Healy if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.67. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.267). UP-W vs RCB-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.67. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.267). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Smriti Mandhana score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.94. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.194). UP-W vs RCB-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.194). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–BAN VS ENG 3RD T20I, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: UP Warriorz Women vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Women (UP-W vs RCB-W), 13th Match
Date: 15th March 2023,
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
It is difficult for the bowlers because they must target the proper spots on the pitch to avoid leaking runs. The green top gives some bounce to pacers in the early stages. Overall it’s a batting pitch.
The weather will be partly cloudy. The temperature will range between 27 and 36°C. The wind will be flowing from the west at 9-17 kmh.
Squad Comparison for UP Warriorz Women vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Women
UP Warriorz Women
The UP Warriorz is having a decent tournament so far, although a loss in the previous match will certainly act as a thorn in their stride. They were completely outplayed in the previous match as they lost by 8 wickets. Batting first the UP Warriorz managed 159 runs in their 20 overs.
Captain Alyssa Healy scored 58 runs off 46 balls and Tahlia McGrath scored 50 off 37 balls in the innings. UP-W vs RCB-W, The bowlers did not have any luck as hardly anyone rattled the opposition batter. The UP Warriorz bowlers managed to pick up only 2 wickets in the innings as the opposition team chased down the total with comfort. They will have to improve if they want to enter the race for the knockout phase of the WPL.
UP Warriorz Women Playing XI
Tahlia McGrath, Alyssa Healy, Kiran Navgire, Devika Vaidya, Shweta Sehrawat, Deepti Sharma, Simran Shaikh, Sophie Ecclestone, Shabnim Ismail, Anjali Sarvani, Rajeshwari Gayakwad
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women
RCB women are having a WPL to forget at the moment. They are struggling at the bottom of the table without a win so far. They lost their previous match in a nail-biting contest by 2 balls. RCB put up a subpar score of 150 on board with Ellyse Perry remaining unbeaten on 67 runs off 52 balls.
The RCB bowlers tried their level best to defend this small total. UP-W vs RCB-W, Sobhana Asha was the best bowler for the team as she picked up 2 wickets while conceding 27 runs in her 4 over spell. The opposition chased down the total in the final over with two balls to spare. They will have get over this tough loss soon as they have another stiff competition in UP Warriorz ahead.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women Playing XI
Sobhana Asha, Ellyse Perry, Richa Ghosh, Smriti Mandhana, Sophie Devine, Heather Knight, Shreyanka Patil, Disha Kasat, Megan Schutt, Renuka Singh, Preeti Bose
UP Warriorz Women vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Women Match Prediction
The RCB women are in a dire state from not winning any matches in the tournament so far. UP-W vs RCB-W, The UP Warriorz also come into this game from a huge loss. However, the desperation for a win and a very strong squad makes us choose the RCB women over the UP women in this match. We predict that the Royal Challengers Bangalore women will defeat the UP Warriorz women and earn their first win of the season.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000