Betting Odds for WI vs IND(West Indies vs India)
West Indies – 6.68 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.668 in return). Bet Now
India – 1.12 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.112 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Rohit Sharma, score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). WI vs IND, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Jermaine Blackwood if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). WI vs IND, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Shumban Gill, score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). WI vs IND, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- NRK VS DD QUALIFIER 2 MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: West Indies vs India (WI vs IND), 1st Test
Date: 12th July 2023,
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Windsor Park, Roseau
|Matches Played||WI Won||IND Won||Tie||NR|
The pitch offers help for the pacers on Day 1 while batting gets easier on Day 2 and 3. It is a good wicket that promises a great contest between bat and ball throughout the 5-day Test.
There will be clouds and possibly a passing shower too on the Day 1 of the match with a high of 30 degrees Celsius.
Last Five Matches
|WI ( West Indies )||L L W D L|
|IND ( India )||L D L W W|
Squad Comparison for West Indies vs India
West Indies will back themselves against a young and less experienced Indian bowling attack. The hosts have won their last 3 consecutive Tests at home. One of these wins came against England while the others were against Bangladesh.
However, that was more than a year ago. And in more recent times, West Indies suffered a 2-0 series loss against South Africa in March of 2023. They were bowled out for 251 and 106 runs in their two innings.
West Indies Probable Playing XI
Kraigg Brathwaite (c), Tagenarine Chanderpaul, Raymon Reifer, Jermaine Blackwood, Rakheem Cornwall, Kirk McKenzie, Joshua Da Silva (wk), Jason Holder, Alzarri Joseph, Kemar Roach, Shannon Gabriel
India will be playing their first Test after the loss in WTC final against Australia. India have dropped their star number 3 batsman Cheteshwar Pujara for this series while Ajinkya Rahane has secured his place in the side after a good performance in the WTC final.
Yashaswi Jaiswal and Ruturaj Gaikwad are in the race to make it to the playing XI in place of Pujara. And the 1st Test will be a big day for one of these two batters. The rest of the batting is almost the same as the last Test.
India Probable Playing XI
Rohit Sharma (c), Shumban Gill, Yashaswi Jaiswal, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Srikar Bharat (wk), R Ashwin, Shardul Thakur, Mohammad Siraj, Jaydev Unadkat, Navdeep Saini
West Indies vs India Match Prediction
West Indies will be looking for their first home Test victory over India since 2011. They’ve been impressive at home in recent weeks, but they failed miserably against a strong South African side not long ago. When it comes to the Windies, there is a lot of unpredictability. They haven’t been consistent in any format of the game in recent years. Even with a less experienced bowling attack, India will be too strong for the hosts. In our match prediction, India is a strong favorite to win.
- 1 Betting Odds for WI vs IND(West Indies vs India)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for West Indies vs India
- 9 West Indies vs India Match Prediction