Betting Odds for WI vs NEP(West Indies vs Nepal)
West Indies – 1.11 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.111 in return). Bet Now
Nepal – 7.06 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.706 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Brandon King, score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). WI vs NEP, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Aasif Sheikh if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). WI vs NEP, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Johnson Charles score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). WI vs NEP, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- NRK VS ITT 10TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: West Indies vs Nepal (WI vs NEP), 9th Match
Date: 22th June 2023,
Time: 12:30 pm IST
Venue: Harare Sports Club, Harare
|Matches Played||WI Won||NEP Won||Tie||NR|
The wicket is flat, and batsmen will enjoy batting on this surface, where they can hit through the line. There is some assistance for the spinners on this track.
The weather forecast for the game is going to be sunny throughout the day with humidity around 33%.
Last Five Matches
|WI ( West Indies )||W W W L L|
|NEP ( Nepal )||L L W L W|
Squad Comparison for West Indies vs Nepal
West Indies have won four of their last five One-Day Internationals (ODIs). The Windies were struggling at 14-2 from 6 overs in their first qualifier match, but the middle-order came to the rescue and helped the team post a formidable 297 on the board.
This demonstrates how strong the West Indies’ middle-order is. Not to mention the presence of Rovman Powell, who can really hit it. Brandon King, who has 323 runs in his last eight games at an average of 40.37 and a strike rate of 96.13, is another batter to keep an eye on.
West Indies Playing XI
Kyle Mayers, Brandon King, Johnson Charles, Shai Hope (c & wk), Nicholas Pooran, Rovman Powell, Jason Holder, Roston Chase, Keemo Paul, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph
After being thrashed by Zimbabwe in their first game, Nepal made a determined comeback against the United States at Takashinga Sports Club. Karan KC’s 4-33 medium pace spell broke the USA’s back, and they could only muster 207.
However, facing this strong West Indian team will be a different challenge. While Nepal will be looking for Bhim Sharki to continue his hot streak, Aasif Sheikh, who has scored 341 runs in his last 10 matches at an average of 42.62 and a strike rate of 81.57, is another batter to keep an eye on. Kushal Bhurtel scored 469 runs in 15 One-Day Internationals in 2023, including one century and three fifties. He, too, could play an important role in this game.
Nepal Playing XI
Kushal Bhurtel, Aasif Sheikh (wk), Kushal Malla, Rohit Paudel (c), Aarif Sheikh, Dipendra Singh Airee, Gulsan Jha, Bhim Sharki, Karan KC, Sandeep Lamichhane, Lalit Rajbanshi
West Indies vs Nepal Match Prediction
While the West Indies have never played Nepal, they will be quietly confident of their chances. They will, however, have to be wary of Nepal’s seamers in the first ten overs. They struggled against the seam bowlers of the United States in their first match of the tournament. However, the West Indies have a strong batting unit that bats deep and should easily win this game.
- 1 Betting Odds for WI vs NEP(West Indies vs Nepal)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for West Indies vs Nepal
- 9 West Indies vs Nepal Match Prediction