Betting Odds for WI-W vs IRE-W(West Indies-W vs Ireland-W)
West Indies-W – 1.40 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.140 in return). Bet Now
Ireland-W – 2.80 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.280 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Stafanie Taylor score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.94. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.294). WI-W vs IRE-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.94. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.294). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Gaby Lewis if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). WI-W vs IRE-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Hayley Matthews score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). WI-W vs IRE-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–IND VS AUS 2ND TEST, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: West Indies-W vs Ireland-W (WI-W vs IRE-W), 13th Match
Date: 17th February 2023
Time: 10:30 pm IST
Venue: Newlands – Cape town
The pitch at Newlands is a batting-friendly surface and we have seen teams register big totals. Also, the pitch has something to offer to slow bowlers as well.
The weather is expected to remain cloudy throughout the day with a maximum and minimum temperatures of 24 C and 18 C respectively.
Squad Comparison for West Indies-W vs Ireland-W
West Indies scored a below par 118/6 in their 20 overs in the last game against India. Stephanie Taylor (42 runs) and Campbelle (30 runs) scored runs at the top order and a good platform.
But their batters failed to accelerate the scoring rate and they were reduced to average score. WI-W vs IRE-W, Their bowlers gave 119 runs in their 18.1 overs. Hayley Mathews (1/12) and K Ramharack (2/14) bowled economically and kept the scoreboard on check. Chinelle Henry and Shakira Selman chipped in with economical overs in the middle. Their remaining bowlers gave runs at a high rate and were the stop the batters.
West Indies-W Playing XI
Hayley Matthews (c), Stafanie Taylor, Shemaine Campbelle, Shabika Gajnabi, Chinelle Henry, Chedean Nation, Afy Fletcher, Cherry-Ann Fraser, Rashada Shieka Williams (WK), Shakera Selman, Aaliyah Alleyne
Ireland failed to chase down 166 runs and lost the match by 70 runs. Orla Pendergast (31 runs) and Richardson (28 runs) looked to start aggressively but failed to convert their starts.
All their remaining batting line-up were dismissed cheaply for single digit scores and were bundled out for just 95 runs in the last game. WI-W vs IRE-W, Their bowlers gave the opposition 165 runs in their 20 overs. Arlene Kelly was the pick of the bowlers with figures of 2/27. Laura Delany (1/20) and Leah Paul (1/32) chipped in with a wicket each in the middle overs. Orla Pendergast and Jane Maguire bowled economically to contribute for the team.
Ireland-W Playing XI
Amy Hunter, Gaby Lewis, Orla Prendergast, Eimear Richardson, Rebecca Stokell, Laura Delany (c), Mary Waldron (WK), Louise Little, Arlene Kelly, Cara Murray, Jane Maguire
West Indies-W vs Ireland-W Match Prediction
West Indies is a quality team that has had huge success in women’s cricket with a T20I World Cup so far. WI-W vs IRE-W, They have a good all-round team with good batting and bowling depth and balance but lack form and consistency off late. Ireland stunned Australia in their wake up game but lost their next 2 games in a convincing fashion. Their players need to give a spirited performance to make a comeback. We expect West Indies to win this match.
- 1 Betting Odds for WI-W vs IRE-W(West Indies-W vs Ireland-W)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for West Indies-W vs Ireland-W
- 7 West Indies-W vs Ireland-W Match Prediction