Betting Odds for WOG vs INM(World Giants vs India Maharajas)
World Giants – 1.56(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.156 in return). Bet Now
India Maharajas – 2.18(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.218 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Gautam Gambhir score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). WOG vs INM, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Chris Gayle if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). WOG vs INM, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Suresh Raina score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). WOG vs INM, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–QUE VS MUL 28TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: World Giants vs India Maharajas (WOG vs INM), 02nd Match
Date: 11th March 2023,
Time: 08:00 pm IST
Venue: West End Park International Cricket Stadium, Doha
The surface at Doha is likely to be flat, offering little assistance to the quicker bowlers. The spinners might get some turn from the pitch but it is the batsmen who will prevail most of the time.
The weather is expected to remain slightly overcast with temperatures of around 25 degrees Celsius.
Squad Comparison for World Giants vs India Maharajas
Former Australia skipper Aaron Finch is set to open alongside Chris Gayle. Albie Morkel, Shane Watson, Jacques Kallis will be the all-rounders in the XI. Morne van Wyk is likely to don wicketkeeping gloves for World Giants in the game against India Maharajas.
Former England skipper Eoin Morgan is another player who has a plethora of experience in T20s. WOG vs INM, His aggressive play and ability to rotate the strike make him a must-have in fantasy teams. Former Australia pacer Brett Lee will lead the bowling attack of the World Giants. Despite being over 40, Lee is still capable of bowling some fierce spells to rattle the batters.
World Giants Playing XI
Aaron Finch (C), Chris Gayle, Shane Watson, Ross Taylor, Eoin Morgan, Jacques Kallis, Albie Morkel, Morne van Wyk (Wk), Brett Lee, Monty Panesar, Morne Morkel
The Indian Maharajas will be looking to put their performance in the last season, where they managed to win just 1 of the 4 matches, and will be looking to make a fresh beginning here.
The Maharajas will be led by Gautam Gambhir this season and he will be looking to make a positive start here. WOG vs INM, Gambhir is likely to pair up with Robin Uthappa at the top of the order and together, the duo will be hoping to give the Maharajas a solid start. Mohammad Kaif is likely to come in at number 3, with Yusuf Pathan following him lower down the order.
India Maharajas Playing XI
Gautam Gambhir, Robin Uthappa, Murali Vijay, Suresh Raina, Mohammad Kaif, Yusuf Pathan, Stuart Binny, Irfan Pathan, Harbhajan Singh, Pravin Tambe, Ashok Dinda, Parvinder Awana.
World Giants vs India Maharajas Match Prediction
Since this is the second match of the season with plenty of changes compared to when the teams last met, this is a difficult match to call. WOG vs INM, However, we will back the World Giants to win this match. They have plenty of depth in their batting and also have two world-class bowlers in the form of Morne Morkel and Brett Lee, who are likely to ask tough questions of the Indian Maharajas.
- 1 Betting Odds for WOG vs INM(World Giants vs India Maharajas)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for World Giants vs India Maharajas
- 7 World Giants vs India Maharajas Match Prediction