Betting Odds for ZIM vs NED(Zimbabwe vs Netherlands)
Zimbabwe – 1.42 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.142 in return). Bet Now
Netherlands – 2.96 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.296 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Wesley Madhevere, score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). ZIM vs NED, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Max O’Dowd if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). ZIM vs NED, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Sean Williams score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). ZIM vs NED, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- NRK VS ITT 10TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Zimbabwe vs Netherlands (ZIM vs NED), 5th Match
Date: 20th June 2023,
Time: 12:30 pm IST
Venue: Harare Sports Club, Harare
|Matches Played||ZIM Won||NED Won||Tie||NR|
The wicket prepared for the game at Harare is going to be decent for batting.
The weather forecast for the game is going to be sunny throughout the day with humidity around 33%.
Last Five Matches
|ZIM ( Zimbabwe )||W L L L L|
|NED ( Netherlands )||L L W L W|
Squad Comparison for Zimbabwe vs Netherlands
In the batting department, the team will rely on captain Craig Ervine, Sean Williams, Wesley Madhevere, Sikandar Raza, and Ryan Burl to provide the majority of the runs.
In the previous match, Zimbabwe’s captain Craig Ervine was the star performer with the bat, scoring 121 runs off 128 balls with fifteen fours and one six. Sean Williams, who smashed 102 not out off just 70 balls with thirteen fours and one six, provided excellent support.
Zimbabwe Playing XI
Craig Ervine (c), Wesley Madhevere, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Joylord Gumbie, Clive Madande (wk), Wellington Masakadza, Richard Ngarava, Tendai Chatara, Blessing Muzarabani
In the batting order, the team will look to Scott Edwards, Vikramajit Singh, Teja Nidamanuru, Bas De Leede, and Max O’Dowd for crucial breakthroughs.
Scott Edwards has been the leading run-scorer for the Netherlands in limited-overs format since June 2022. Edwards has 348 runs at an average of 38.66 in 10 ODIs, including three half-centuries. Shariz Ahmad, Aryan Dutt, Logan Van Beek, and Ryan Klein will be relied on to deliver timely breakthroughs in the bowling department.
Netherlands Playing XI
Vikramajit Singh, Max O’Dowd, Saqib Zulfiqar, Wesley Barresi, Scott Edwards (captain), Bas De Leede, Teja Nidamanuru, Shariz Ahmed, Aryan Butt, Logan Van Beek, Ryan Klein/Vivian Kingma
Zimbabwe vs Netherlands Match Prediction
Based on their current form, Zimbabwe will be the favourites to defeat the Netherlands. With the likes of Craig Ervine and Sean Williams scoring spectacular centuries, the team management will be hoping for more of the same in this match.
- 1 Betting Odds for ZIM vs NED(Zimbabwe vs Netherlands)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Zimbabwe vs Netherlands
- 9 Zimbabwe vs Netherlands Match Prediction