Betting Odds for ZIM vs WI(Zimbabwe vs West Indies)
Zimbabwe – 3.89 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.389 in return). Bet Now
West Indies – 1.28 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.128 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Nicholas Pooran, score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). ZIM vs WI, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Sean Williams if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). ZIM vs WI, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Shai Hope score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). ZIM vs WI, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- NRK VS CSG 14TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Zimbabwe vs West Indies (ZIM vs WI), 13th Match
Date: 24th June 2023,
Time: 12:30 pm IST
Venue: Harare Sports Club, Harare
The wicket has been good to bat on as the ball has come onto the bat nicely. Spinners have troubled the batsmen using the slowness of the surface.
The weather forecast for the game is going to be sunny throughout the day with humidity around 33%.
Last Five Matches
|ZIM ( Zimbabwe )
|W W W W L
|WI ( West Indies )
|W W W W W
Squad Comparison for Zimbabwe vs West Indies
Craig Ervine’s team has performed admirably. They have won both games convincingly, including a six-wicket victory over the Netherlands. Their batsmen have performed admirably, and the team would like to build on this success.
Craig Ervine has been in excellent form, and he would like to take the initiative and set up a big opening wicket stand with Joylord Gumbie. Sean Williams has a lot of experience and will need to anchor the middle order with Wesley Madhevere and Sizandar Raza, who played an electrifying knock in the previous game. Clive Madande and Ryan Burl are expected to run down the order.
Zimbabwe Playing XI
Craig Ervine (c), Clive Madande (wk), Joylord Gumbie, Wessly Madhevere, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Wellington Masakadza, Richard Ngarava, Tendai Chatara, Blessing Muzarabani
Shai Hope’s team has performed admirably in their two games. In the previous game, they thrashed Nepal by 101 runs. Hope took the lead in the previous game and led his team out of a tight situation. The victory would have boosted the team’s confidence.
Brandon King and Kyle Mayers have yet to score in the tournament, and the team will be hoping for a strong start from the duo. Shai Hope and Nicholas Pooran both hit hundreds in the previous game, bolstering the middle order with Johnson Charles. Rovman Powell, Jason Holder, and Keemo Paul are all capable hitters who add an X-factor to this lineup.
West Indies Playing XI
Shai Hope (c & wk), Kyle Mayers, Brandon King, Johnson Charles, Nicholas Pooran, Rovman Powell, Jason Holder, Roston Chase, Keemo Paul, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph
Zimbabwe vs West Indies Match Prediction
In both games, Zimbabwe’s batsmen have carried the team on their shoulders. Their bowling form is a source of concern, and they will need to bowl well against the West Indies’ strong batting lineup. West Indies has performed well in both games and has a strong record against Zimbabwe, giving them an advantage.
- 1 Betting Odds for ZIM vs WI(Zimbabwe vs West Indies)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Zimbabwe vs West Indies
- 9 Zimbabwe vs West Indies Match Prediction