BAN vs ENG: England will face Bangladesh in a three-match ODI series. While England’s Test team is smashing New Zealand, the ODI team will be eyeing a decent show in Bangladesh.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for BAN vs ENG(Bangladesh vs England)
Bangladesh – 1.26 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.126 in return). Bet Now
England – 6.20 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.620 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Jos Buttler score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). BAN vs ENG, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Tamim Iqbal if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). BAN vs ENG, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Dawid Malan score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). BAN vs ENG, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions– BAN VS ENG 1st ODI, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Bangladesh vs England (BAN vs ENG), 1st ODI
Date: 01st March 2023,
Time: 02:00 pm IST
Venue: Shere Bangla National Cricket Stadium, Dhaka
Spinners are likely to dominate but players good again spinners will be tough to contain owing to short boundaries.
It will be a hot day in Dhaka with temperatures ranging between 33 and 19 degrees
Bangladesh at home are a force to be reckoned with in all formats. They have won their last seven home ODI series, including one against India in December last year. BAN vs ENG, The Tigers will certainly believe they can take down the world champs in their own backyard.
Tamim Iqbal has returned to the side after missing the series against India due to injury. The experienced opener is Bangladesh’s most prolific batter, having amassed over 8000 runs in ODIs at an average of 37. He’s also Bangladesh’s highest run-getter against England in ODIs with 488 runs in 14 innings at an average of 34.85.
Bangladesh Playing XI
Tamim Iqbal (c), Litton Das, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim(wk), Mahmudullah, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed, Hasan Mahmud, Ebadot Hossain
England have had a rather torrid time in ODIs recently, losing eight of their last 11 games. They are coming into this series without plenty of their format regulars. Jonny Bairstow and Liam Livingstone, meanwhile, remain unavailable due to injury.
Captain Jos Buttler, who has 382 runs in his last 9 matches at an average of 54.57, will be the key player for the tourists. BAN vs ENG, He is in terrific form and will enjoy batting on these pitches. Dawid Malan (325 runs in the last 6 matches at an average of 54.16) is another batter to watch out for. Jason Roy is dangerous and if gets going on this pitch, he will take the game away very quickly.
England Playing XI
Jos Buttler (c and wk), Jason Roy, Will Jacks, Dawid Malan, Phil Salt, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Jofra Archer, Sam Curran, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
Bangladesh vs England Match Prediction
England hold a 17-4 head-to-head record against Bangladesh in ODIs. Moreover, they have also beaten Bangladesh four times in their last five meetings with them. BAN vs ENG, Another point worth noting is that England have clashed four times against Bangladesh at the Shere Bangla National Stadium in ODIs and have won three of those games.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000