BAN vs ENG: England and Bangladesh have been a big names in the cricketing circuit for a long time but it is a surprise they have meet only twice so far in the T20Is.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for BAN vs ENG(Bangladesh vs England)
Bangladesh – 2.77 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.277 in return). Bet Now
England – 1.48 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.148 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Jos Buttler score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). BAN vs ENG, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Najmul Hossain Shanto if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). BAN vs ENG, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Ben Duckett score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). BAN vs ENG, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions– RCB-W VS DC-W 02ND MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Bangladesh vs England (BAN vs ENG), 2nd T20I
Date: 12th March 2023,
Time: 05:30 pm IST
Venue: Shere Bangla National Cricket Stadium, Dhaka
Dhaka has been traditionally a bowler friendly pitch with pitch slowing down as the match progresses, but batsmen also do really well here if they are adept at facing spin bowlers.
The weather will be mostly sunny. The temperature will range between 30 and 35°C. The wind will be flowing from the west at 7-15 kmh
Shakib Al Hasan is certainly one of the batters to watch in this series, as he was the team’s top scorer in the ODI games with 141 runs, not forgetting his six wickets as well! He’s scored over 2,000 runs in T20I matches, so he’s experienced enough to handle a tough opponent like England.
Also look out for Najmul Hossain Shanto, as he’s playing brilliantly lately with two half centuries in the ODI games. BAN vs ENG, Allrounder and captain, Al Hasan, has been great as a bowler recently as well, as he picked up a big six wickets in the ODI series. The last match was one of his best, with figures of 4/35 in the victory over England. Taskin Ahmed can trouble the English batters, as he earned four wickets and kept his nerve during the series.
Bangladesh Playing XI
Najmul Hossain Shanto, Litton Das, Towhid Hridoy, Shakib Al Hasan (c), Afif Hossain, Nurul Hasan (wk), Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Taskin Ahmed, Nasum Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Tanvir Islam
It’s interesting that Jason Roy will leave the side during the T20 series, as he was great with one century in the second ODI match. However, Malan and Buttler are more than capable batters here, with Buttler especially great in T20 games with 375 runs (53.57 average) across his last 10 games.
Even with Will Jacks’ injury, there’s hope that Philip Salt can improve his batting, as he wasn’t too helpful in the ODI series. BAN vs ENG, We’re most excited to see Sam Curran perform in the T20 series, as he’s a great bowler at the moment and has 19 wickets from his last 10 games. His six wickets in the ODI series is a good sign, but Wood, Archer, Ali, and Rashid are a lethal bowling combination.
England Playing XI
Jos Buttler (wk) (c), Ben Duckett, Phil Salt, Dawid Malan, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Rehan Ahmed, Mark Wood, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer
Bangladesh vs England Match Prediction
England lack solid batters in the lower order and lack firepower to make quick runs and they rely heavily on their bowling all rounders to make contributions. BAN vs ENG, Bangladesh have been a dominant side in their home ground off late and will look to make use of home advantage. We expect England to win this match and level the series 1-1. However, for England, coming up against an inconsistent side like Bangladesh, who have a strong home record, may not have been their preferred choice of opponents.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000