The Delhi Capitals will play for pride when they host the Royal Challengers Bangalore in the 50th game of the Indian Premier League 2023.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for DC vs RCB(Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore)
Delhi Capitals – 2.00(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.200 in return). Bet Now
Royal Challengers Bangalore – 1.80(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.180 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Virat Kohli, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.09. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). DC vs RCB, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.09. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Philip Salt if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.154). DC vs RCB, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.154). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Faf du Plessis score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.204). DC vs RCB, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.204). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – CSK VS MI 49TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore (DC vs RCB), 50th Match
Date: 06th May 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi
|Stats||Matches||DC Won||RCB Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||5||1||4||0|
The wicket shall be slow, as we had seen in the last game. Batsmen must be watchful on this track and play to the merit of the ball. The side batting first would like more than 180 runs on the board.
The weather would be mostly sunny with a high of 34 degrees Celsius. The skies over Delhi shall be clear, and we expect a warm evening.
Last Five Matches
|DC ( Delhi Capitals )||W L W W L|
|RCB ( Royal Challengers Bangalore )||W L W W L|
Squad Comparison for Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
David Warner’s team surprised the Gujarat Titans with a last-minute victory. They successfully defended their 130-run lead, winning by 5 runs. It was a rare bright spot for the team in an otherwise disastrous campaign.
They can’t make the playoffs any longer, and Warner wants his players to play for pride in this game. The side’s inconsistency with the bat has been a major issue, and they will need a strong start from David Warner and Philip Salt to put RCB on the mat. They need runs from Manish Pandey, Rilee Rossouw, and Priyan Garg because the middle order hasn’t fired.
Delhi Capitals Playing XI
David Warner (c), Philip Salt (wk), Manish Pandey, Rilee Rossouw, Priyam Garg, Axar Patel, Ripal Patel, Aman Hakim Khan, Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Ishant Sharma
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Faf du Plessis’ team has improved. They have won three of their last four games, including an 18-run victory over the Lucknow Super Giants in a low-scoring game. The RCB captain would like to see better performances from his middle-order players, as this has been the team’s biggest weakness.
The visitors will look to capitalise on Delhi Capitals’ struggles. Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli have been in fantastic form, and the experienced duo must get off to a good start in this game. Glenn Maxwell has been the side’s lone performer in the middle order, which has been a bit of a headache.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Playing XI
Faf du Plessis (c), Virat Kohli, Anuj Rawat, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Suyash Prabhudessai, Wanindu Hasaranga, Karn Sharma, Mohammed Siraj, Josh Hazlewood
Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match Prediction
This season has been difficult for the Delhi Capitals to get going. Their middle order has been in disarray, causing issues for the team. A lack of form with the bat and ball has been an issue. Royal Challengers Bangalore come into this game with a lot of momentum. Their starters are in good form and have a strong record against Delhi. It will propel them to the lead in this game.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000