After defeating SRH at an away match, DC are hosting SRH again at home on 29th April 2023 in Delhi. Both teams have lost 3 out of the last 5 games played in the season and are struggling to register wins this season.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for DC vs SRH(Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad)
Delhi Capitals – 1.80(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.180 in return). Bet Now
Sunrisers Hyderabad – 2.00(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.200 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on David Warner, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.09. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). DC vs SRH, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.09. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Harry Brook if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.154). DC vs SRH, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.154). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Mitchell Marsh score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.204). DC vs SRH, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.204). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – KKR VS GT 39TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad (DC vs SRH), 40th Match
Date: 29th April 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi
|Stats||Matches||DC Won||SRH Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||5||4||1||0|
This season has been a high-scoring pitch. Spinners have historically had little help on this surface. The ball lands nicely on the bat, and batters can freely time their strokes.
The weather will be clear on the match day. The maximum and minimum temperatures will be between 34°C – 27°C.
Last Five Matches
|DC ( Delhi Capitals )||W W L L L|
|SRH ( Sunrisers Hyderabad )||L L L W W|
Squad Comparison for Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
DC lost the first five games of the season in a row, but they gained momentum in the last two games, defeating KKR and SRH. To keep the momentum going, DC will host SRH again on April 29, 2023, at Arun Jaitley Stadium.
In the previous game against SRH, David Warner chose to bat first, but DC’s batters failed to put up a good total. Despite batting failure, DC’s bowlers came to the rescue, bowling a brilliant spell to defeat SRH while defending a 145-run target. Anrich Nortje and Axar Patel each took two wickets to put pressure on the SRH batters and defend the target. DC was able to secure a 7-run victory.
Delhi Capitals Playing XI
Phil Salt (wk), David Warner (c), Mitchell Marsh, Manish Pandey, Yash Dhull, Aman Khan, Axar Patel, Lalit Yadav, Ripal Patel, Anrich Nortje, Kuldeep Yadav
SRH has now lost three consecutive league games. Though the team’s roster appears balanced on paper, they have failed to capitalize on that strength on the field, winning only two of the seven games played so far. They will now face DC in an away game.
In the previous game, SRH’s bowlers were on fire. Bhuvaneshwar Kumar took two wickets in four overs, allowing only 11 runs and conceding only a boundary on the final ball of his spell. Washington Sundar, who is currently out of the IPL due to injury, bowled a brilliant spell, taking three wickets. SRH gave up 144 runs in 20 overs. Despite having a strong batting lineup, SRH’s batters fell short of the 145-run target and lost the game by 7 runs in the final over.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Playing XI
Harry Brook, Mayank Agarwal, Rahul Tripathi, Abhishek Sharma, Aiden Markram (c), Heinrich Klaasen (wk), Marco Jansen, Mayank Markande, Bhavaneshwar Kumar, Umran Malik, T Natarajan
Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Match Prediction
Looking at both squads, SRH’s unit appears balanced, but DC’s momentum in the last two matches gives them an advantage in their match against SRH. In the last two seasons, DC has not lost a game against SRH. In addition, DC’s batters are improving and will try to take on SRH’s bowlers in the upcoming game.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000