DC-W vs MI-W: Mumbai Indians Women stormed into the final of the WPL 2023 after defeating UP Warriors by 72 runs.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for DC-W vs MI-W(Delhi Capitals Women vs Mumbai Indians Women)
Delhi Capitals Women – 1.96(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.196 in return). Bet Now
Mumbai Indians Women – 1.84(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.184 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Hayley Matthews score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.78. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.178). DC-W vs MI-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.78. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.178). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Meg Lanning if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.67. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.267). DC-W vs MI-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.67. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.267). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Nat Sciver-Brunt score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.94. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.194). DC-W vs MI-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.194). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–SA VS WI 1ST T20I, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Delhi Capitals Women vs Mumbai Indians Women (DC-W vs MI-W), Finals Match
Date: 26th March 2023,
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
The pitch at the Brabourne Stadium in Mumbai offers something both to the bolers and batters. It is known to be batting friendly, but has provided assistance both to seamers and spinners.
The weather will be partly cloudy. The temperature will range between 27 and 36°C. The wind will be flowing from the west at 9-17 kmh.
Squad Comparison for Delhi Capitals Women vs Mumbai Indians Women
Delhi Capitals Women
The Delhi Capitals Women have had a season to remember, regardless of how the final goes for them. They were the first team to reach the final of the WPL and have grown better with each game.
Captain Meg Lanning has been their best batter throughout the season. DC-W vs MI-W, She is the leading run-getter of the season with 310 runs in 8 matches at a strike rate of 141. We are expecting another solid performance from the opener in the all-important final. Shafali Verma (241 runs at a strike rate of nearly 183), has given the team blazing starts and a blistering cameo in the final will help put Delhi ahead.
Delhi Capitals Women Playing XI
Meg Lanning (c), Shafali Verma, Alice Capsey, Jemimah Rodrigues, Marizanne Kapp, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Jess Jonassen, Radha Yadav, Arundhati Reddy, Shikha Pandey, Poonam Yadav
Mumbai Indians Women
For the majority of the WPL, Mumbai were expected to advance directly to the final. They had won five straight matches and appeared to be unbeatable… until they lost two in a row. However, they have come roaring back by registering two wins on the trot.
Nat Sciver-Brunt proved her class once again with a spectacular knock of 72* off 38 balls. DC-W vs MI-W, She is now the team’s highest run-getter this season, with 272 runs at a strike rate of 149.45. Skipper Harmanpreet Kaur may not have scored many runs in the last few games, but she’s a big match player and we are expecting something special from her in the final.
Mumbai Indians Women Playing XI
Hayley Matthews, Yastika Bhatia (wk), Nat Sciver-Brunt, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Melie Kerr, Pooja Vastrakar, Issy Wong, Amanjot Kaur, Humaira Kazi, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque
Delhi Capitals Women vs Mumbai Indians Women Match Prediction
Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals both have an equally matched batting unit. DC-W vs MI-W, The likes of Meg Lanning, Shafali Verma, Nat Sciver-Brunt, and Harmanpreet Kaur are likely to make some sort of impact with the bat. However, what might set the two teams apart in the final will be their bowling. While Delhi has a solid bowling unit, Mumbai’s bowling has much more variety and is looking in amazing shape. We feel Wong, Matthews, and Saika Ishaque might prove to be the biggest hurdles for the Capitals in the final.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000