The league phase has concluded, and we are all set for the Indian Premier League 2023 playoffs. Gujarat Titans, the defending champions who finished first in the points table, would face the Chennai Super Kings.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for GT vs CSK(Gujarat Titans vs Chennai Super Kings)
Gujarat Titans – 1.94(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.194 in return). Bet Now
Chennai Super Kings – 1.92(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.192 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Shubman Gill, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.14. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). GT vs CSK, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.14. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Devon Conway if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.147). GT vs CSK, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.147). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Sai Sudharsan score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.223). GT vs CSK, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.223). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – RCB VS GT 70TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Gujarat Titans vs Chennai Super Kings (GT vs CSK), Qualifier Match
Date: 23th May 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
|Stats||Matches||GT Won||CSK Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||3||3||0||0|
The bowlers have found a lot of assistance on this surface in the last few games, and batsmen must play the ball on its merit to do well. The side batting first here would be happy with a score of 180 runs.
The skies over Chennai would be mostly clear on May 23, but we have seen tricky batting conditions.
Last Five Matches
|GT ( Gujarat Titans )||W W L W W|
|CSK ( Chennai Super Kings )||W L W W NR|
Squad Comparison for Gujarat Titans vs Chennai Super Kings
Hardik Pandya and his team can be proud of their efforts thus far. They lost their key batsman Kane Williamson to injury in the first game of the season, but they didn’t let it affect them. They took the lead on the points table early on and have kept it since.
With nearly 800 runs between them, Wriddhiman Saha and Shubman Gill have gotten the team off to a good start. The couple wishes to establish a solid foundation. In the middle order, Pandya, Sai Sudarshan, and David Miller have all played match-winning innings. They will play a significant role in the middle order. Rahul Tewatia, Dasun Shanaka, and Rashid Khan bolster the batting order.
Gujarat Titans Predicted Playing XI
Hardik Pandya (c), Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Vijay Shankar, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Abhinav Manohar, Mohit Sharma, Rashid Khan, Mohammed Shami, Alzarri Joseph, Noor Ahmad
Chennai Super Kings
The Super Kings arrive here after a 77-run victory over the Delhi Capitals. The team has struggled with consistency with the ball and has relied on its batters to win games. They play at home, and MS Dhoni will look to capitalise on home advantage and crowd support.
Devon Conway and Ruturaj Gaikwad have had an outstanding season, accumulating nearly 1100 runs between them. The onus would be on them to make a good first impression. In the middle order, Shivam Dube and Ajinkya Rahane must bat well. Ravindra Jadeja is having a good tournament with the bat, and he joins Moeen Ali and MS Dhoni at the bottom of the order.
Chennai Super Kings Predicted Playing XI
MS Dhoni (c & wk), Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Ajinkya Rahane, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Matheesha Pathirana, Tushar Deshpande, Maheesh Theekshana
Gujarat Titans vs Chennai Super Kings Match Prediction
To win this game, Chennai Super Kings will need a strong performance from their bowlers. With the bat, they are level with the Gujarat Titans, but their bowlers have been inconsistent and must play a key role for them to win. Gujarat Titans have made good use of their resources. Their bowlers have caused problems for the batsmen, and the top five have scored runs. Though we expect this game to be close, the Titans have the advantage.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000