Betting Odds for GT vs DC(Gujarat Titans vs Delhi Capitals)
Gujarat Titans – 1.73(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.173 in return). Bet Now
Delhi Capitals – 2.10(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.210 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Hardik Pandya, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.09. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). GT vs DC, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.09. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on David Warner if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.154). GT vs DC, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.154). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Wriddhiman Saha score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.204). GT vs DC, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.204). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – LSG VS RCB 43TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Gujarat Titans vs Delhi Capitals (GT vs DC), 44th Match
Date: 02nd May 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium Ground A, Motera
|Last 5 Matches
would see another hot and humid day in Ahmedabad, and we expect it to be another belter of a track where there would be little for the bowlers.
On match day, isolated thunderstorms are expected, with a high of 23 degrees Celsius.
Last Five Matches
|GT ( Gujarat Titans )
|W W W L W
|DC ( Delhi Capitals )
|L W W L L
Squad Comparison for Gujarat Titans vs Delhi Capitals
Hardik Pandya’s team is living up to their title as defending champions. They are coming off a comfortable 7-wicket win over the Kolkata Knight Riders. With this victory, the team now has 12 points and is atop the points table.
Wriddhiman Saha and Shubman Gill are off to fast starts, and the duo will try to exploit Delhi’s rusty bowling attack. Hardik Pandya, Sai Sudarshan, and David Miller have all batted in the middle order, giving the team confidence. They have batting depth, and they will look for runs from Rahul Tewatia, Vijay Shankar, and Rashid Khan.
Gujarat Titans Playing XI
Hardik Pandya (c), Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Sai Sudarshan, Vijay Shankar, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Noor Ahmad, Mohammed Shami, Mohit Sharma, Joshua Little
David Warner and his team have only two wins in eight games. Their last-game 9-run loss to the Sunrisers Hyderabad has all but sealed their fate, and they will not advance to the next round. Key players have struggled, and the team needs to make a strong comeback in this game.
Warner and Phillip Salt, both of whom can score quick runs, will need to get the team off to a good start. Mitchell Marsh must bat in the middle order and add runs alongside Manish Pandey and Priyam Garg. They are lacking in the lower middle order and require runs from Sarfaraz Khan, Axar Patel, and Ripal Patel.
Delhi Capitals Playing XI
David Warner (c), Philip Salt (wk), Mitchell Marsh, Manish Pandey, Priyam Garg, Axar Patel, Ripal Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Ishant Sharma, Mukesh Kumar
Gujarat Titans vs Delhi Capitals Match Prediction
The Delhi Capitals’ woes in the tournament appear to have no end in sight. They’ve struggled with both the bat and the ball, and the team’s confidence is low. Gujarat Titans, on the other hand, have won three straight games. Their starting lineup is playing well, and the Titans have the advantage in this game because they are playing at home.
- 1 Betting Odds for GT vs DC(Gujarat Titans vs Delhi Capitals)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Gujarat Titans vs Delhi Capitals
- 9 Gujarat Titans vs Delhi Capitals Match Prediction