Betting Odds for LSG vs RCB(Lucknow Super Giants vs Royal Challengers Bangalore)
Lucknow Super Giants – 2.00(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.200 in return). Bet Now
Royal Challengers Bangalore – 1.80(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.180 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Virat Kohli, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.09. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). LSG vs RCB, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.09. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on KL Rahul if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.154). LSG vs RCB, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.154). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Faf du Plessis score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.204). LSG vs RCB, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.204). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – MI VS RR 42TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Lucknow Super Giants vs Royal Challengers Bangalore (LSG vs RCB), 43th Match
Date: 01st May 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Ekana Stadium, Lucknow
|Stats||Matches||LSG Won||RCB Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||3||1||2||0|
Because it is a black-soil pitch, pacers will enjoy bowling here, and spinners will benefit as well. So far, batting has been difficult here, and we could be in for another low-scoring thriller.
On match day, isolated thunderstorms are expected, with a high of 23 degrees Celsius.
Last Five Matches
|LSG ( Lucknow Super Giants )||W L W L W|
|RCB ( Royal Challengers Bangalore )||L W W L W|
Squad Comparison for Lucknow Super Giants vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
Lucknow Super Giants
The bowling attack is also diverse, which will be important as LSG returns home for another match. Naveen-ul-Haq is the preferred bowler and will be crucial against RCB on this ground. Kyle Mayers’ brilliant start laid the groundwork for at least a 220+ total, and the LSG middle order didn’t disappoint.
As Badoni, Stoinis, and Pooran all delivered big time in their last match. It was a much-needed performance for LSG to regain confidence after a heartbreaking loss to GT in their previous match. While Rahul’s struggles with strike rate and the first over continue, the Super Giants’ middle order has some good news. KL Rahul should be aiming for early wickets. With a few quick wickets, LSG would be on top of the game.
Lucknow Super Giants Playing XI
KL Rahul (c), Kyle Mayers, Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis, Krunal Pandya, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Ayush Badoni, Naveen-ul-Haq, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Yash Thakur
Royal Challengers Bangalore
In the previous game at home, Shahbaz Ahmed failed to make an impact with either bat or bowl. This is a difficult time for RCB. An over-reliance on their star players, as well as a potentially tricky and slow-paced pitch in Lucknow, aren’t ideal at this point. RCB’s middle order must find its form.
Could this challenge be an opportunity disguised as a challenge? Only time will tell. Dinesh Karthik’s IPL career appears to be coming to an end. With his current form, he’s turning into a liability for RCB and will most likely be released next season. Mohammed Siraj is in excellent form and is consistently taking wickets in the powerplay.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Playing XI
Virat Kohli (c), Shahbaz Ahmed, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Suyash Prabhudessai, Wanindu Hasaranga, David Willey, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj
Lucknow Super Giants vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match Prediction
This may not be the best pitch for a show of strength from both teams, but it will certainly put their batters to the test. Both teams are stacked with international talent. RCB has some incredible hitting power at the top, and LSG has some great firepower in the lower order as well. LSG will have an advantage over the visitors due to their depth in the batting lineup and the form of their lower-order batters.
- 1 Betting Odds for LSG vs RCB(Lucknow Super Giants vs Royal Challengers Bangalore)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Lucknow Super Giants vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
- 9 Lucknow Super Giants vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match Prediction