Betting Odds for GT vs LSG(Gujarat Titans vs Lucknow Super Giants)
Gujarat Titans – 1.67(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.167 in return). Bet Now
Lucknow Super Giants – 2.20(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.220 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Hardik Pandya, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.09. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). GT vs LSG, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.09. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Marcus Stoinus if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.154). GT vs LSG, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.154). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Shubman Gill score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.204). GT vs LSG, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.204). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – DC VS RCB 50TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Gujarat Titans vs Lucknow Super Giants (GT vs LSG), 51th Match
Date: 07th May 2023
Time: 03:30 pm IST
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium Ground A, Motera
|Stats||Matches||GT Won||LSG Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||3||3||0||0|
With an average first innings score of 192 in the IPL, the surface at Ahmedabad’s Narendra Modi Stadium benefits batsmen.
There is very low chance of rain during the match and the conditions will be very hot and humid. Temperatures will be close to 40 degrees Celsius.
Last Five Matches
|GT ( Gujarat Titans )||W L W W W|
|LSG ( Lucknow Super Giants )||NR L W L W|
Squad Comparison for Gujarat Titans vs Lucknow Super Giants
Gujarat Titans won their previous match after a humiliating loss to Rajasthan. They won by a score of 9 wickets. They bowled first and limited the opposition batsmen to 118 runs. Rashid Khan was the standout performer, taking three wickets while conceding only 14 runs in four overs.
Noor Ahmad, another Afghani spinner, also took two wickets. In terms of batting, the Titans top order made the chase look easy, reaching the target in 14 overs. They only lost one wicket in the chase. Wriddhiman Saha hit an unbeaten 41-ball 41, while captain Hardik Pandya remained unbeaten on 39 off 15 balls.
Gujarat Titans Playing XI
Rashid Khan, Hardik Pandya, Noor Ahmad, Wriddhiman Saha, Shubman Gill, Vijay Shankar, Mohammad Shami, Josh Little, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Abhinav Manohar
Lucknow Super Giants
The Lucknow Super Giants’ previous match against CSK was rained out, and they only received one point as a result. Prior to that, they were defeated by RCB by 18 runs in a high-voltage, exciting contest. In that match, they bowled first and limited the RCB batters to 126 runs in the first innings.
Naveen ul Haq was the best bowler, taking three wickets. Leg spinners Ravi Bishnoi and Amit Mishra also contributed with two wickets each. There were few positives from the batting order, as the LSG batters were unable to chase down this mediocre total on a difficult pitch. Krishnappa Gowtham led the team in scoring with a 23-run knock in the middle.
Lucknow Super Giants Playing XI
Naveen ul Haq, Ravi Bishnoi, Amit Mishra, Krunal Pandya, Nicholas Pooran, Marcus Stoinus, Krishnappa Gowtham, Ayush Badoni, Kyle Mayers, Deepak Hooda, Yash Thakur
Gujarat Titans vs Lucknow Super Giants Match Prediction
Gujarat Titans are on a roll, and they will take full advantage of their home conditions against LSG. LSG will be without captain Rahul for the duration of the season and will find it difficult to compete with this strong Gujarat team away from home. Gujarat Titans are expected to defeat Lucknow Super Giants.
- 1 Betting Odds for GT vs LSG(Gujarat Titans vs Lucknow Super Giants)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Gujarat Titans vs Lucknow Super Giants
- 9 Gujarat Titans vs Lucknow Super Giants Match Prediction