Betting Odds for GT vs MI(Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians)
Gujarat Titans – 1.91(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.191 in return). Bet Now
Mumbai Indians – 1.83(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.183 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Cameron Green, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.14. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). GT vs MI, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.14. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Shubman Gill if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.147). GT vs MI, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.147). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Suryakumar Yadav score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.223). GT vs MI, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.223). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – GT VS CSK QUALIFIER MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians (GT vs MI), Qualifier 2 Match
Date: 26th May 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
|Stats||Matches||GT Won||MI Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||3||1||2||0|
The pitch is batting friendly and has seen many high scoring games in this year’s IPL. Pacers have enjoyed bowling here and have found success more often.
It will be a clear day in Ahmedabad with a high of 36 degrees Celsius.
Last Five Matches
|GT ( Gujarat Titans )||L W W L W|
|MI ( Mumbai Indians )||W W L W W|
Squad Comparison for Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians
Hardik Pandya will need to be at his best when Gujarat Titans face MI at home in a rematch of the IPL final. Even after the halfway point, GT were the favourites against CSK in the previous game.
In this crucial game, Pandya will need to deliver with the bat. The captain made an excellent decision by batting at number three. But unless he takes the attack to the bowlers, he isn’t doing his job. Vijay Shankar and Sai Sudharshan are better options for that number for the Gujarat Titans.
Gujarat Titans Predicted Playing XI
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Hardik Pandya (c), Dasun Shanaka, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Darshan Nalkande, Mohit Sharma, Noor Ahmad, Mohammed Shami
The Mumbai Indians and knockout games have something in common. They always manage to gain the upper hand and keep their cool long enough to cross the finish line. Rohit Sharma has a wealth of experience and can motivate even the most inexperienced players to perform admirably under pressure.
In his seventh IPL match, an Eliminator, Akash Madhwal chose a fifer that completely destroyed LSG. MI will be more confident now that their bowlers are improving as the season winds down. While Piyush Chawla may have hit a slump, Jason Behrendorff has done well to recover.
Mumbai Indians Predicted Playing XI
Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Tim David, Tilak Varma, Chris Jordan, Hrithik Shokeen, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff, Akash Madhwal
Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians Match Prediction
Gujarat Titans have a good record against Mumbai Indians. But they’re up against a side that’s found its groove. Their bowlers haven’t been consistent, so they’ll need a strong effort to win. Mumbai’s batsmen are in excellent form and can destroy any bowling attack. Their batting power tips the scales, making them the favourite in this game.
- 1 Betting Odds for GT vs MI(Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians
- 9 Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians Match Prediction