IND vs NZ: India and New Zealand go head to head in the first of three IT20s in Indore on Friday evening.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for IND vs NZ(India vs New Zealand)
India – 1.40 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.140 in return). Bet Now
New Zealand – 2.80 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get 280 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Shubman Gill score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.17. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.117). IND vs NZ, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.17. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.117). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Devon Conway if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). IND vs NZ, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Suryakumar Yadav score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). IND vs NZ, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions– SA VS ENG 1ST ODI, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: India vs New Zealand (IND vs NZ), 1st T20i
Date: 27th January 2023,
Time: 07:00 pm IST
Venue: JSCA Intl Stadium Complex – Ranchi
It is not the easiest pitch to bat on but if the batters apply themselves properly then they could still post a total of 185+. Spinners and pace bowlers should both get some help from the surface.
Clear skies with the humidity levels going above 70% in the second innings of the game. No rain with the temperature in the low 20s.
Squad Comparison for India vs New Zealand
India has made a few changes to its T20 squad from the one that faced Sri Lanka. The most notable change is the return of Prithvi Shaw to the lineup. he has been scoring runs in domestic cricket at a terrific rate and offers India the out-and-out smasher they are looking for at the start.
Rahul Tripathi at 3 and Suryakumar Yadav at 4 seem to be the way that India is going to go. Hardik Pandya, Deepak Hooda, and Washington Sundar will round out the batting lineup. IND vs NZ, With Axar Patel not being available, the batting lineup looks a bit short and could cost India. Shivam Mavi, Umran Malik, Arshdeep Singh, and one out of Kuldeep Yadav or Yuzvendra Chahal are likely to round out the bowling lineup.
India Playing XI
Ishan Kishan (wk), Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya (c), Deepak Hooda, Shivam Mavi, Umran Malik, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh
New Zealand lost its number one ranking in the ODI’s to India after the 3-0 loss that they suffered. Winning in the T20 series is not going to be easy but we do think New Zealand has a slightly better chance of competing. IND vs NZ, They have a number of all-rounders that give New Zealand tremendous batting depth and allow it to play aggressively without fear.
Players like Mark Chapman, Michael Bracewell, Daryl Mitchell, Mitchell Santner, and Glenn Phillips all play a number of roles in the team giving it fantastic flexibility. IND vs NZ, There is a dependence on Devon Conway and Finn Allen for runs that we do not like but that is exactly where the depth in the batting lineup comes in. The bowling unit is weakened by not having Tim Southee and Trent Boult available but this is a format in which Lockie Ferguson is formidable to face.
New Zealand Playing XI
Finn Allen, Devon Conway (wk), Mark Chapman, Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Michael Bracewell, Michael Rippon, Mitchell Santner, Blair Tickner, Lockie Ferguson, Jacob Duffy
India vs New Zealand Match Prediction
We think India is a formidable team to play at home in any format but the T20 format is where it is the most vulnerable. With a young team that is still finding its feet, a batting lineup that is no set in stone, and a bowling attack that is quite inexperienced, India can be taken down. New Zealand is a stronger team than most people are giving it credit for and we think they have a good chance of pulling off an upset.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000