IND vs NZ: The T20 series is now 1-1 heading into the final match at Ahmedabad. The second T20 match was played on horror of a pitch.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for IND vs NZ(India vs New Zealand)
India – 1.46 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.146 in return). Bet Now
New Zealand – 2.80 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.280 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Shubman Gill score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.144). IND vs NZ, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.144). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Devon Conway if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). IND vs NZ, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Suryakumar Yadav score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). IND vs NZ, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions– IND VS NZ 1ST T20I, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: India vs New Zealand (IND vs NZ), 3rd T20i
Date: 01st February 2023,
Time: 07:00 pm IST
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium – Ahmedabad
The surface is something everyone will be keen to see and history suggests we should get a good batting surface with some extra bounce and pace for the fast-bowlers to work with.
There is no rain predicted in Ahmedabad and it could be quite warm as well. The humidity is also quite low and may not see too much dew in this match.
Squad Comparison for India vs New Zealand
India will go into the third T20 with an advantage because it is playing in home conditions but as we have seen already, the Indian batters are also not too comfortable when the ball spins a lot. IND vs NZ, We don’t think that is going to be the case here.
India played five T20’s against England at the Narendra Modi Stadium in 2021 where the ball bounced a lot and the fast-bowlers had plenty to work with. If that is the case then Indian batters like Shubman Gill, SKY, and Hardik Pandya (who like the bounce and pace) have a good chance of scoring runs.
India Playing XI
Ishan Kishan (wk), Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya (c), Washington Sundar, Deepak Hooda, Shivam Mavi, Umran Malik, Kuldeep Yadav, Arshdeep Singh
New Zealand has been competitive in both matches and has shown a tremendous ability to adapt to some tough conditions. On paper, the New Zealand team might be expected to do better in Ahmedabad on a pitch that has more bounce and carry than the surfaces that they have played.
New Zealand’s batting lineup is pretty shallow and depends a bit too much on Devon Conway. IND vs NZ, Finn Allen is ultra-aggressive and can be devastating when he comes off but his success percentage is quite low. March Chapman has not looked the part so far and Glenn Phillips has struggled in India. If the ball does do a bit off the surface, New Zealand will struggle.
New Zealand Playing XI
Finn Allen, Devon Conway (wk), Mark Chapman, Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Michael Bracewell, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Blair Tickner, Lockie Ferguson, Jacob Duffy
India vs New Zealand Match Prediction
We think this is the match in which the Indian team has the best chance of winning. Its batters will enjoy the ball coming on to the bat and the bowlers have the tools to expose the New Zealand batting as well. However, both India and New Zealand will be leaving nothing behind in their search to win this match and take the series. More so than any other match, we believe that India is the team to back here.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000