Chennai Super Kings will travel to Kolkata to face the Knight Riders in a battle for first place in the points table.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for KKR vs CSK(Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings)
Kolkata Knight Riders – 2.10(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.210 in return). Bet Now
Chennai Super Kings – 1.73(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.173 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Ruturaj Gaikwad, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.14. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). KKR vs CSK, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.14. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Jason Roy if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.167). KKR vs CSK, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.167). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Devon Conway score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.194). KKR vs CSK, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.194). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – MI VS PBKS 32TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings (KKR vs CSK), 33th Match
Date: 23th April 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Eden Gardens Stadium, Kolkata
|Stats||Matches||KKR Won||CSK Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||5||1||4||0|
The pitch is batting-friendly and also offers help for the spinners as the match progresses. Though the average 1st innings score here is 162 runs, we reckon a match-winning total would be something over 195-200.
There will be scattered thunderstorms in Kolkata with a high of 32 degrees Celsius. The maximum and minimum temperatures will be in the 32 – 21 range.
Last Five Matches
|KKR ( Kolkata Knight Riders )||L L L W W|
|CSK ( Chennai Super Kings )||W W L W W|
Squad Comparison for Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings
Kolkata Knight Riders
Kolkata Knight Riders are desperate for a win. They have one win from 2 matches at Eden Gardens so far. And given that it is after 4 years that IPL has returned to its home-away format, teams haven’t really enjoyed the home advantage so far.
The Eden Gardens offer a batting-friendly track where spinners do enjoy a bit of help from time to time. Narine and Chakravarthy will be crucial in the KKR bowling attack. The opposition’s top-order is in sublime form and once set, can build a 200+ total on such a batting track. Though there are some quality pacers in this squad such as Lockie Ferguson, Umesh Yadav, and Shardul Thakur, there haven’t been any dominant performances from any of these bowlers.
Kolkata Knight Riders Playing XI
Jason Roy, Liton Das (wk), Venkatesh Iyer, N Jagadeesan, Nitish Rana (c), Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Shardul Thakur, Umesh Yadav, Varun Chakaravarthy
Chennai Super Kings
It has been a great run for CSK this season. MS Dhoni showed he’s still got it when he almost took CSK over the line against RR in Chepauk. In the next game in Bengaluru, his bowlers came good when it looked like RCB had run away with the game.
Akash Singh is another promising young bowler in the CSK squad. He gets the new ball to move and asks questions of the batsman early on. Jadeja was epic in the last game though there wasn’t much turn on offer from the surface. It was his disciplined bowling effort that put the opposition under pressure. Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway are reliable openers in the CSK lineup who’ve been consistent this season.
Chennai Super Kings Playing XI
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Ajinkya Rahane, Shivam Dube, Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Maheesh Theekshana, Tushar Deshpande, Akash Singh, Matheesha Pathirana
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings Match Prediction
Both teams pack a strong overall squad. There are big-hitting finishers in the lower order, an attacking overseas opener, and a strong spin-bowling attack. On paper, there looks very little difference between the two teams. However, the form guide suggests Chennai Super Kings will have the upper hand coming into this match. The current batting form and Dhoni’s captaincy gives Chennai the edge and makes them favourites in our match prediction.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000