Betting Odds for MI vs PBKS(Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings)
Mumbai Indians – 1.73(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.173 in return). Bet Now
Punjab Kings – 2.10(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.210 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Rohit Sharma, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.14. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). MI vs PBKS, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.14. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Matthew Short if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.167). MI vs PBKS, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.167). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Ishan Kishan score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.194). MI vs PBKS, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.194). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – LSG VS GT 30TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings (MI vs PBKS), 31th Match
Date: 22th April 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
|Stats||Matches||MI Won||PBKS Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||5||3||2||0|
The new-ball bowlers can enjoy a bit of swing and movement in the first innings but as the match progresses, the pitch gets more favourable for batting. Both pacers and spinners are known to extract some help from this surface.
The weather will be hot on the match day. It will be a sunny day in Mumbai with a high of 32 degrees Celsius.
Last Five Matches
|MI ( Mumbai Indians )||W L W W L|
|PBKS ( Punjab Kings )||L W W L L|
Squad Comparison for Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings
MI will be looking to extend their winning run as they aim for their 4th win of the season. They are back at their home ground in Mumbai where they recently defeated KKR chasing a target of 186 runs. Ishan Kishan’s 58 off 25 balls helped MI gain the advantage in the run chase.
Not just that, but their bowlers also managed to restrict the opposition to some extent, not allowing KKR to score over 190-195. Piyush Chawla has been consistent with this leg-break and will again be a key bowler for MI. Short has been dismissed by a leg-break bowler twice in his last 3 innings and once by a right-arm off-break bowler.
Mumbai Indians Playing XI
Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Tilak Varma, Suryakumar Yadav, Tim David, Cameron Green, Arjun Tendulkar, Nehal Wadhera, Hrithik Shokeen, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff
Sam Curran will be under a lot of pressure to lead the Punjab Kings in the absence of the regular captain Shikhar Dhawan. Though he led them to a win over LSG, it wasn’t a very convincing one. Punjab were not far from a victory in their last game against RCB while chasing 175 runs in Mohali.
Only if they could keep wickets in hand and not lose Curran to a lazy run out, Punjab would have been over the line. Liam Livingstone adds great value to any T20 side in the world. However, he was out too soon in a crucial run chase. If he continues to be in the side, he will be the key batsman to watch out for. Jitesh Sharma’s knock in the last game will have given Punjab some confidence in their lower order.
Punjab Kings Playing XI
Atharva Taide, Matthew Short, Harpreet Singh Bhatia, Liam Livingstone, Sam Curran (c), Jitesh Sharma (wk), Shahrukh Khan, Harpreet Brar, Nathan Ellis, Rahul Chahar, Arshdeep Singh
Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings Match Prediction
Punjab has a great deal of concerns to address. Right from selection and injuries to players’ form, there is a lot to address for the visitors. The home team, on the other hand, have their key players in great form and also have the home advantage on their side. Punjab’s bowlers could make a big impact once again and will allow them to stage a comeback in the game. However, with an inconsistent batting lineup, they are on the backfoot coming into this game. And hence, MI will start as favourites in our match prediction.
- 1 Betting Odds for MI vs PBKS(Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings
- 9 Mumbai Indians vs Punjab Kings Match Prediction