KKR will be facing PBKS in yet another home game as they look to stay alive in the race to the playoffs. Kolkata Knight Riders have lost their last 3 consecutive matches at the Eden Gardens.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for KKR vs PBKS(Kolkata Knight Riders vs Punjab Kings)
Kolkata Knight Riders – 1.93(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.193 in return). Bet Now
Punjab Kings – 1.93(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.193 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Jason Roy, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.09. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). KKR vs PBKS, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.09. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Shikhar Dhawan if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.154). KKR vs PBKS, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.154). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Venkatesh Iyer score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.204). KKR vs PBKS, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.204). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – GT VS LSG 52TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Punjab Kings (KKR vs PBKS), 53th Match
Date: 08th May 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Eden Garden, Kolkata
|Stats||Matches||KKR Won||PBKS Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||5||2||3||0|
It is a batting-friendly wicket at the Eden Gardens with a bit of help on offer for the spinners. Once set, the batsmen can play their strokes and score big on this ground.
There is very low chance of rain during the match and the conditions will be very hot and humid. The weather will be mostly sunny in Kolkata with a high of 39 degrees Celsius.
Last Five Matches
|KKR ( Kolkata Knight Riders )||W L W L L|
|PBKS ( Punjab Kings )||L W L W L|
Squad Comparison for Kolkata Knight Riders vs Punjab Kings
Kolkata Knight Riders
The Knight Riders need to win this game to stay in the top four. Four teams are tied for 10 points, with KKR ranking eighth with 8 points. KKR will need to win every game from here on out to stay in the race and have a chance to make the playoffs. Nitish Rana will be pleased with his team’s bowling performance in the previous match.
Vaibhav Arora and Shardul Thakur each took two wickets in defending a 171-run target, while Varun Chakravarthy finished with one for twenty in four overs. Anukul Roy bowled three overs as KKR chose him over Suyash Sharma for the impact role. After the top order collapsed, it was a good sign for KKR that their middle order stepped up and delivered. Roy and Gurbaz, the big guns, failed to make an impression and returned to the hut early.
Kolkata Knight Riders Playing XI
Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Jason Roy, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana (c), Andre Russell, Rinku Singh, Sunil Narine, Shardul Thakur, Vaibhav Arora, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakaravarthy
Punjab Kings is yet another inconsistent IPL team. Two of their last three losses have come at Mohali, where their bowlers have failed spectacularly. First, against LSG, Punjab surrendered the highest total of this year’s IPL.
And, in their most recent home game against MI, brilliant batting performances from Livingstone and Jitesh Sharma helped Punjab post a 214-run batting first total. Despite this, they were never in command of the game while defending the total and were defeated by 6 wickets. Sam Curran and Arshdeep Singh are two of the best left-arm seam bowlers in the game.
Punjab Kings Playing XI
Prabhsimran Singh, Shikhar Dhawan (c), Matthew Short, Liam Livingstone, Jitesh Sharma (wk), Sam Curran, Shahrukh Khan, Harpreet Brar, Rishi Dhawan, Rahul Chahar, Arshdeep Singh
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Punjab Kings Match Prediction
There isn’t much of a distinction between the two sides. There is no clear winner in this comparison. Both have a lot of problems to deal with. This year, KKR has a poor home record, which counts against them. Punjab’s bowling has been very expensive, making them untrustworthy when it comes to defending a score. If the pitch continues to provide good bounce and carry, it will be another high-scoring game, and we believe KKR will have a slight advantage.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000