LSG will face CSK in another home game on a surface that has been underwhelming in an IPL where 200-plus scores have become the norm.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for LSG vs CSK(Lucknow Super Giants vs Chennai Super Kings)
Lucknow Super Giants – 2.11(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.211 in return). Bet Now
Chennai Super Kings – 1.82(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.182 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Ruturaj Gaikwad, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.09. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). LSG vs CSK, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.09. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Kyle Mayers if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.154). LSG vs CSK, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.154). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Devon Conway score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.204). LSG vs CSK, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.204). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – GT VS DC 44TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Lucknow Super Giants vs Chennai Super Kings (LSG vs CSK), 45th Match
Date: 03rd May 2023
Time: 03:30 pm IST
Venue: Ekana Stadium, Lucknow
|Stats||Matches||LSG Won||CSK Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||2||1||1||0|
Since the beginning of the season, the pitch has been on the slower side. However, we saw in the previous game that it was very difficult and batters struggled to even score run-a-ball, making 127 appear to be a massive target.
On match day, isolated thunderstorms are expected, by the time the game begins, the weather will be partly cloudy with a high of 26 degrees Celsius.
Last Five Matches
|LSG ( Lucknow Super Giants )||L W L W L|
|CSK ( Chennai Super Kings )||L L W W W|
Squad Comparison for Lucknow Super Giants vs Chennai Super Kings
Lucknow Super Giants
The Lucknow Super Giants have lost three consecutive games on this field. It isn’t as much of a home as other IPL grounds are for the other teams. Not only have teams returned to the home-away format after a four-year absence, but this stadium is also a newcomer to the IPL.
Furthermore, it has provided a difficult surface on which batters have struggled to play their strokes. LSG’s lineup is loaded with powerful hitters. Kyle Mayers is at the top, followed by Stoinis and Pooran, and Ayush Badoni in the middle. When you have such big guns in the batting lineup, having a pitch like this on your home pitch is a bad strategy.
Lucknow Super Giants Playing XI
KL Rahul (c), Kyle Mayers, Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis, Krunal Pandya, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Krishnappa Gowtham, Ravi Bishnoi, Naveen-ul-Haq, Amit Mishra, Yash Thakur
Chennai Super Kings
In the previous game, MS Dhoni delivered on his fans’ expectations. CSK’s innings ended with two sixes off the last two balls. This brought the CSK total to 200 runs. Given the bat-friendly surface at Chepauk this season, the total might not have been very high.
The inexperience of this bowling attack, as well as injuries to key players like Ben Stokes, has been a source of concern for CSK. Matheesha Pathirana has shown promise in the past with some strong performances at the end. He is not, however, a dependable bowler who can handle pressure in every game and deliver a tight over at the end.
Chennai Super Kings Playing XI
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Ajinkya Rahane, Moeen Ali, Ambati Rayudu, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Matheesha Pathirana, Tushar Deshpande, Maheesh Theekshana
Lucknow Super Giants vs Chennai Super Kings Match Prediction
The pitch would present the same challenge to both teams, but as Faf predicted in the previous game, it would turn more in the second innings, making chasing difficult. Given that there aren’t any major changes to the pitch, the toss will be crucial. CSK has a strong batting lineup as well as a fantastic spin-bowling attack led by Theekshana, Jadeja, and Moeen Ali. The two teams may have a close encounter. CSK’s lower middle order has more experience playing in such conditions than LSG’s and thus will have the upper hand in this match.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000