We are in the Indian Premier League 2023 Eliminator game, and the Lucknow Super Giants will face the five-time champion Mumbai Indians.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for LSG vs MI(Lucknow Super Giants vs Mumbai Indians)
Lucknow Super Giants – 2.18(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.218 in return). Bet Now
Mumbai Indians – 1.73(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.173 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Cameron Green, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.14. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). LSG vs MI, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.14. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Quinton de Kock if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.147). LSG vs MI, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.47. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.147). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Suryakumar Yadav score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.223). LSG vs MI, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.23. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.223). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – GT VS CSK QUALIFIER MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Lucknow Super Giants vs Mumbai Indians (LSG vs MI), Eliminator Match
Date: 24th May 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
|Stats||Matches||LSG Won||MI Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||3||3||0||0|
The bowlers have found a lot of assistance on this surface in the last few games, and batsmen must play the ball on its merit to do well. The side batting first here would be happy with a score of 180 runs.
The skies over Chennai would be mostly clear on May 24, but we have seen tricky batting conditions.
Last Five Matches
|LSG ( Lucknow Super Giants )||W W W L NR|
|MI ( Mumbai Indians )||W L W W L|
Squad Comparison for Lucknow Super Giants vs Mumbai Indians
Lucknow Super Giants
Krunal Pandya’s team has won three straight games. They won by one run in their last game against the Kolkata Knight Riders. Pandya will want to see his bowlers put on a strong performance against a destructive batting lineup.
They had defeated Mumbai Indians in the league stage, and Pandya wants his players to be inspired by that victory. Quinton de Kock and Karan Sharma will need to put on a strong performance at the top. The duo will try to exploit a flaw in Mumbai’s new ball attack. Prerak Makand is a prerak. Marcus Stoinis and Krunal Pandya will need to perform well in the middle order.
Lucknow Super Giants Predicted Playing XI
Krunal Pandya (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Karan Sharma, Prerak Mankad, Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran, Ayush Badoni, Krishnappa Gowtham, Ravi Bishnoi, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mohsin Khan
In their last league game, Rohit Sharma’s team put in a strong performance. The five-time champions won by eight wickets over the Sunrisers Hyderabad to finish fourth in the points table. Sharma is well aware of his team’s dismal record against the Lucknow Super Giants.
Rohit Sharma has returned to form, which is great news for the team. He’ll try to put together a big opening wicket stand with Ishan Kishan. Cameron Green hit a match-winning hundred in the final game, bolstering the middle order, which already included power hitters Suryakumar Yadav and Tim David. In the lower middle order, the side will also look for strong performances from Nehal Wadhera, Raghav Goyal, and Chris Jordan.
Mumbai Indians Predicted Playing XI
Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Tim David, Nehal Wadhera, Chris Jordan, Piyush Chawla, Akash Madhwal, Kumar Kartikeya, Jason Behrendorff
Lucknow Super Giants vs Mumbai Indians Match Prediction
Lucknow Super Giants have a good record against Mumbai Indians. But they’re up against a side that’s found its groove. Their bowlers haven’t been consistent, so they’ll need a strong effort to win. Mumbai’s batsmen are in excellent form and can destroy any bowling attack. Their batting power tips the scales, making them the favourite in this game.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000