Betting Odds for MI vs CSK(Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings)
Mumbai Indians – 1.83(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.183 in return). Bet Now
Chennai Super Kings – 1.90(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.190 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Suryakumar Yadav, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.78. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.178). MI vs CSK, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.78. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.178). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Ruturaj Gaikwad if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 2.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.267). MI vs CSK, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.267). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Rohit Sharma score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.194). MI vs CSK, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.194). Bet Now
More Match Predictions-RR VS DC 11TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings (MI vs CSK), 12th Match
Date: 08th April 2023,
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
The pitch at Wankhede Stadium is usually hard and dry, offering good bounce and carry to the ball. This can be particularly advantageous to the spinners, who can use the pitch’s natural variations to get turn and bounce.
The weather will be partly cloudy. The temperature will range between 27 and 35. While the temperature will be around 29 degrees, there is no chance of rain affecting the game.
Squad Comparison for Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings
Though a home game is not new for the Mumbai fans, there will be some tough battles to conquer this time. MI is already suffering due to injuries. First, it was Bumrah, and then Jhye Richrdson. MI couldn’t find Bumrah’s replacement till the last minute. But finally announced Sandeep Warrior took the role.
Similarly, after a game got over, MI finally signed Riley Meredith as a replacement for Richardson. MI vs CSK, Meredith was the joint fifth-highest wicket-taker of this Big Bash season. He took 21 wickets in 14 games. Meredith has played for MI last season, taking 8 wickets in as many games at an economy of 8.42. He can be a great support to Jofra Archer.
Mumbai Indians Playing XI
Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Cameron Green, Tilak Varma, Tim David, Nehal Wadhera, Shams Mulani, Piyush Chawla, Jofra Archer, Arshad Khan
Chennai Super Kings
Chennai will open with Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway. Ruturaj is currently the orange cap holder with 149 runs (2 half-centuries). Conway also showed his abilities in the second game by scoring 47 runs. The duo had a partnership of 110 runs. The pair will be difficult for MI to handle.
CSK is known to make random changes with the number three position. MI vs CSK, Sending Shivam Dubey at number three in the second game proved right as he hit 27 off 16 balls to keep the run rate going. Against MI, they might send Ambati Raidu, who has a great record against his former team. CSK’s middle order is filled with world-class T20 all-rounders.
Chennai Super Kings Playing XI
Devon Conway, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Moeen Ali, Ben Stokes, Ambati Rayudu, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Shivam Dube, Mitchell Santner, Deepak Chahar, RS Hangargekar
Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings Match Prediction
Mumbai Indians have an extraordinary record against CSK. They have won 3 of their last 5 games against the visitors. Even at Wankhede, they have 6 wins in 9 games against CSK. MI vs CSK, But the current combination gives a slight edge to Chennai Super Kings over MI. Ruturaj Gaikwad’s form, formidable middle order, and wicket-taking all-rounders make CSK the favorite to win the game.
- 1 Betting Odds for MI vs CSK(Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings
- 7 Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings Match Prediction