MI-W vs RCB-W: Harmanpreet Kaur will have her eyes set on another win as MI face RCB at the Brabourne Stadium in Mumbai. The turnaround time for RCB after their opening game is very short.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for MI-W vs RCB-W(Mumbai Indians Women vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Women)
Mumbai Indians Women – 1.85(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.185 in return). Bet Now
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women – 1.96(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.196 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Hayley Matthews score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). MI-W vs RCB-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Smriti Mandhana if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). MI-W vs RCB-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Harmanpreet Kaur score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). MI-W vs RCB-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–RCB-W VS DC-W 02ND MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Mumbai Indians Women vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Women (MI-W vs RCB-W), 04th Match
Date: 06th March 2023,
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Brabourne Stadium – Mumbai
The pitch is a batting paradise and both teams have the right kind of batting lineup to exploit these conditions.
The temperature will be at 33 degrees at the start of the game but will not drop below 30 degrees by the end. Expect more cloud cover by the end of the match.
Squad Comparison for Mumbai Indians Women vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Women
Mumbai Indians Women
WPL kicked off with Harmanpreet Kaur registering the first fifty of the season as she scored 65 off 30 balls at number 4. Mumbai Indians put on a great show at the DY Patil Stadium with their all-round performance.
MI have 3 overseas batters in their top 5 along with the skipper of the Indian Women’s cricket team. MI-W vs RCB-W, Hayley Matthews opens the innings alongside Yastika Bhatia while all-rounder Nat-Sciver follows at number 3. It is as good as it gets. Bowling all-rounders Amelia Kerr and Pooja Vastrakar in the late order add depth to this batting lineup. MI squad has a great many all-rounders with experienced overseas players that allow for a solid middle order.
Mumbai Indians Women Playing XI
Hayley Matthews, Yastika Bhatia (wk), Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Nat Sciver-Brunt, Amelia Kerr, Amanjot Kaur, Pooja Vastrakar, Humaira Kazi, Issy Wong, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women
Smriti Mandhana will be thinking only if she had opted to bat first, the outcome could have been a lot different. Even if one couldn’t guarantee a win, at the end of the first half, it would have been RCB with the advantage
Mandhana, Sophie Devine, and Elysse Perry in the top 3 make for a strong and experienced top-order. MI-W vs RCB-W, And though the middle order collapsed in their last outing, it is not without reliable and experienced international players. Wicket-keeper batter Richa Ghosh who’s made her mark in the national team and the captain of the England team, batting all-rounder Heather Knight feature at number 5 and 6 for RCB Women.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women Playing XI
Smriti Mandhana (c), Sophie Devine, Heather Knight, Disha Kasat, Ellyse Perry, Richa Ghosh (wk), Kanika Ahuja, Asha Shobana, Preeti Bose, Megan Schutt, Renuka Thakur Singh
Mumbai Indians Women vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Women Match Prediction
Mumbai Indians have sent a clear message to the rest of the teams with their big win in the season opener. MI-W vs RCB-W, RCB will be looking to deliver on the ground and not end up being a team strong only on paper. There is potential and the conditions here at Brabourne Stadium are right for another thrilling encounter. Mumbai Indians have an edge over RCB in this contest.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000