Betting Odds for MICT vs PC(MI Cape Town vs Pretoria Capitals)
MI Cape Town – 1.80 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.180 in return). Bet Now
Pretoria Capitals – 2.00 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.200 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Dewald Brevis score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.21. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.221). MICT vs PC, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.21. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.221). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Grant Roelofsen if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.203). Bet Now. MICT vs PC, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.203). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Will Jacks score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 3.39. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.339). MICT vs PC, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 3.39. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.339). Bet Now
More Match Predictions– SEC VS DSG 19TH SA20, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: MI Cape Town vs Pretoria Capitals (MICT vs PC), 20th Match
Date: 23th January 2023,
Time: 09:00 PM IST
Venue: Newlands, Cape Town
The pitch in Cape Town has been a good one for batting, however, the pitch has heavily favored the chasing teams. The team batting second has won all four matches at Newlands and fielding first should be the way forward.
There is no chance of rain with temperatures around the 22-degree Celsius mark. The humidity will be in the 60s
Squad Comparison for MI Cape Town vs Pretoria Capitals
MI Cape Town
MI Cape Town, led by Rashid Khan, are placed second in the table with 13 points and a net run rate of +0.326, however, having lost three out of six matches, Rashid’s room can’t afford a whole lot of slip-ups. They will go into the game after beating the Royals by 13 runs.
After being asked to bat, Cape Town put up a competitive score of 142 for nine on the board. Jos Buttler scored 68 for the Royals, but his efforts went in vain. MICT vs PC, Cape Town won after George Linde and Kagiso Rabada led the bowling attack with two wickets apiece. MI Cape Town have 13 points to their credit after six matches, having won three and lost three with a bonus point in one game. They’re coming off a 13-run victory over Paarl Royals on Saturday, where they defended 143 on the back of a solid bowling performance.
MI Cape Town Playing XI
Dewald Brevis, Ryan Rickelton, Grant Roelofsen (wk), Rassie van der Dussen, Sam Curran, Delano Potgieter, George Linde, Rashid Khan (c), Odean Smith, Kagiso Rabada, Jofra Archer
The Capitals, led by Wayne Parnell, sit pretty at the top of the points table with 18 points courtesy of four wins from six matches. Their net run rate of +1.936 is the best among the participating teams in the tournament. They will go into the game after losing to the Paarl Royals by six wickets.
After opting to bat first, the Capitals put up a decent score of 158 for six on the back of Theunis de Bruyn’s 47-ball 53. The Royals, however, chased down the target with two balls to spare. Will Jacks picked up two wickets in the only over he bowled. Meanwhile, their opponents, Pretoria Capitals, are the team to beat in the inaugural edition of the tournament. It will be a tough game for Wayne Parnell’s side, but they will be buoyed by the home support in the upcoming fixture.
Pretoria Capitals Playing XI
Kusal Mendis (wk), Will Jacks, Theunis de Bruyn, Rilee Rossouw, Shane Dadswell, James Neesham, Eathan Bosch, Wayne Parnell (c), Senuran Muthusamy, Adil Rashid, Anrich Nortje
MI Cape Town vs Pretoria Capitals Match Prediction
Both Cape Town and the Capitals have strong batting lineups. Keeping in mind the conditions and all other factors, the chasing team will have a big advantage going into the next match. MI Cape Town has done reasonably well despite the toss not favoring them. They have an excellent bowling attack, which has a good variety and experience. The batting unit hasn’t been at its best but has posted competitive scores. Pretoria Capitals also have a good bowling attack but the batting unit can be shaky on difficult pitches.
- 1 Betting Odds for MICT vs PC(MI Cape Town vs Pretoria Capitals)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for MI Cape Town vs Pretoria Capitals
- 7 MI Cape Town vs Pretoria Capitals Match Prediction