Betting Odds for SEC vs DSG(Sunrisers Eastern Cape vs Durban Super Giants)
Sunrisers Eastern Cape – 1.79 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.179 in return). Bet Now
Durban Super Giants – 2.00 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.200 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Adam Rossington score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.21. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.221). SEC vs DSG, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.21. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.221). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Quinton de Kock if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.193). Bet Now. SEC vs DSG, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.193). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Aiden Markram score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.58. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.258). SEC vs DSG, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.58. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.258). Bet Now
More Match SECedictions– SEC VS JSK 17TH SA20, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH SECEDICTION
Match: Sunrisers Eastern Cape vs Durban Super Giants (SEC vs DSG), 19th Match
Date: 22th January 2023,
Time: 09:00 PM IST
Venue: St George’s Park, Gqeberha
St George’s Park has hosted 38 T20 matches with the average first innings score of 153. In the last 12 matches the number stands at 167.
The weather in Port Elizabeth is not looking promising for this fixture with showers predicted in some areas on Sunday afternoon. There’s a 65% chance of precipitation in the afternoon, dropping to 25% in the evening.
Squad Comparison for Sunrisers Eastern Cape vs Durban Super Giants
Sunrisers Eastern Cape
Sunrisers Eastern Cape are currently third on the points table with 12 points, having won three out of six matches. Their three-match winning streak came to an end in the previous game versus Joburg Super Kings. Although their bowling attack made a match out of a small total, defending only 128.
The Sunrisers have an excellent bowling attack comprising Sisanda Magala, Marco Jansen, Aiden Markram, Roelof van der Merwe and Brydon Carse. In the batting department, they would expect more from their star players Markram and Tristan Stubbs. SEC vs DSG, Sunrisers Eastern Cape go into this game off the back of a home defeat by Joburg Super Kings on Saturday (January 21). They have not found runs the easiest to come by, and the playing surface at St George’s Park has not encouraged quick-scoring. They are third in the table going into this game, having won three and lost three. The loss to the Super Kings ended a run of three straight wins.
Sunrisers Eastern Cape Playing XI
Adam Rossington (wk), Jordan Hermann, Sarel Erwee, Aiden Markram (c), Jordan Cox, Tristan Stubbs, Marco Jansen, Ayabulela Gqamane, Roelof van der Merwe, Brydon Carse, Sisanda Magala
Durban Super Giants
Durban’s Super Giants have played five matches so far, winning two and losing three. They’re coming off back to back losses with the most recent one being an eight-wicket thrashing at the hands of Pretoria Capitals. SEC vs DSG, They were bowled out for just 80, the lowest total in the competition.
Batting against spin has been a huge challenge for this line-up, which comprises Quinton de Kock, Kyle Mayers, Wiaan Mulder and Heinrich Klaasen. The lower middle order remains a concern. The bowling attack has a good variety and looks decent. SEC vs DSG, With the bat, Durban Super Giants have two of the five leading runscorers in the competition to date, in Quinton de Kock (159 at a strike rate of 147) and Heinrich Klaasen (193 at 154), but were bowled out for 80 in their most recent outing.
Durban Super Giants Playing XI
Kyle Mayers, Wiaan Mulder, Quinton de Kock (c & wk), Heinrich Klaasen, Jason Holder, Dwaine Pretorius, Christiaan Jonker, Keshav Maharaj, Hardus Viljoen, Prenelan Subrayen, Reece Topley
Sunrisers Eastern Cape vs Durban Super Giants Match Prediction
Second-seeded Sunrisers Eastern Cape are clearly favorites against Durban Super Giants as the former have been performing well comparatively. They have a balanced side and players are stepping up in crucial situations. SEC vs DSG, Jordan Hermann batted brilliantly in the previous game as he scored 43 off 39 deliveries while opener Adam Rossington extended decent support with 20 off just 12 balls. Eastern Cape’s middle-order is also making valuable contributions with the likes of Aiden Markram and Marco Jansen have been adding runs on board. As per our prediction, Sunrisers Eastern Cape are likely to win the next game.
- 1 Betting Odds for SEC vs DSG(Sunrisers Eastern Cape vs Durban Super Giants)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for Sunrisers Eastern Cape vs Durban Super Giants
- 7 Sunrisers Eastern Cape vs Durban Super Giants Match Prediction